SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a yellow 34 in dandy today plates were yellow and were sumfin like yperv4 i think it was that. and also a whine red 32 with p plates pulled out of the car was in doveton on princess hwy and then on my way home from work saw a silver 33 near hallam pub on princess hwy and then they turned off at next lights.

Spotted CAJFLY a little while ago, turning right off Princess hwy at the lights - can't remember what road but was a bit before the freeway

Don't think you saw me cruise past

Spotted CAJFLY a little while ago, turning right off Princess hwy at the lights - can't remember what road but was a bit before the freeway

Don't think you saw me cruise past

nah didnt see ya mate. was it in hallam if so i was doing a u turn as my work is in hallam and was going home but if it was in narre i turned right into narre warren cranbourne rd.

nah didnt see ya mate. was it in hallam if so i was doing a u turn as my work is in hallam and was going home but if it was in narre i turned right into narre warren cranbourne rd.

Na was still in Hallam man, like near Nitro gym and all that shit on the left

You must have been doing a U turn

Na was still in Hallam man, like near Nitro gym and all that shit on the left

You must have been doing a U turn

yeh coz i work like 4 doors down from nitro gym at australia post.

Who was the sau vic member in a carpark on little collins today? silver 33 was parked a couple of cars down from me :laugh:

That would be me :banana: I currently work 6 days a week at the Princess theatre so i'm around that area a fair bit

spotted a heap of liners within 5mins of each other

the first was a very tuff white 33 gtr going down monash just before jacksons rd turnoff, and a black 33 gtst with a hi-torque performance sticker came up behind him as well

then WPN.033 across from waverly gardens shopping centre turning onto police rd very nice

and then a white 34 going down police rd towards jacksons rd

I seen CAJFLY at Pickles Auctions today.

yeh went down there to see what they had there up for auction. nufin that took my fancy though.

Was washing my car at Malvern car wash and saw a hot R33 GTR Black/Purple with gold BBS wheels turn off Malvern Road to go over Moira Street bridge.

Plates were RWD ***.

saw a pink 33 on chelenham rd in dandy sth today very nice. and on way home from work saw a black 34 next to me at narre cranbourne and princess hwy lights and then he was behind me down narre cranbourne rd. clean car mate sounds tuff too. (if ur on here sorry bout the smoke that i covered u in )