SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Hey Jessie, wat were u doin on my side of town!! :)

I was seeing my lovely gf :D, she lives around the corner from where your brother crashed. How have you been?

Saw Alan (EXIBIT) and another silver R33 down in Burnside, what were you doing there at that house I know new people just moved in, my gf lives next door :worship: If you can remember i rocked up in that little blue car during the day on saturday, I didnt have my 31 coz it was stuck on a hoist at work lol.

Saw a dirty but VERY LUCKY orange R32 going thru westgarth the other morning.

First time I have ever seen 5 police cars in the space of 100 metres on the way to work.

Two marked skulking around corners at the top and bottom of the hill, one camera car halfway up the hill and another two plains cruising back and forth.

He did not see me waving at him, but for some reason took it extremely slowly going up the hill as if he knew they were around hiding!

saw a white 33 GTST today in warrnambool. i think its from around here, have seen it a bit. has the old style SAU stickers. exchanged waves...numberplates are something like DODG3Y?

Ohh... ...Forgot... ...Saw a green 34 turn left out of a side street near DT panels in Springvale and then turn left onto Springvale road around 2:30 yesterday... ...It looked like it had an SAU sticker... ...but I didn't get close enough to see...

Then I followed a dark blue 33 4-door down Osborn Ave in springvale... ...didn't get a good look at the driver... ...But they did try to make a right turn in front of another car that had to really lock them up... ...Hay D!CKHEAD... ...Don't drive so erratic and hop the roundabouts!!!...

Green Stagea flashed me on Nepean Highway in Elsternwick at 8:15 this morning. I was half asleep, heh :blink: Nice ride!

my stag is ok for a family volvo but i think yours looks heaps better.