SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted another R35 today a red one with normal plates on mount dandenong road crossing over dorset :blink: i stopped next to your before turning off and just starred at the car for a good minute before i got hooted to go LOL

R33 = black sheep of the Skyline family :)

Except for yours Cass, cause your car is white and all, so I guess it would be a white sheep but still an outcast if you know what I mean.

Edited by Birds

R33 = black sheep of the Skyline family :iluvff:

Except for yours Cass, cause your car is white and all, so I guess it would be a white sheep but still an outcast if you know what I mean.

The white sheep who comes home to the flock with bright purple wool, tattoos and piercings?

Figures :D

Ive seen r35's at car show, show room in Melbourne and Brisbane nissan dearler but never actually had the pleasure of having one roar past me.. But today :P i was on mercer street in Geelong and a lightbrown color r35 comes by.. my jaw dropped.. sounded really good :P but as soon as it was seen it was gone.. had custom plates, 5 letters, gtr something i think.. at like 3:40pm

Then like 30 seconds later i see a dark grey s1 r33 heading in the opposite direction, im sure he would have seen the 35 :)

:P

Edited by Nick.