SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Silver R33 GTR with black plates [GTRXXX] driven by darker-skinned brother in a baseball cap in city around lunchtime.

Silver R33 GTR with standard plates in IKEA carpark around 4 pm.

body kit minus spoiler ? little white sticker in quarter window ?

Was that you RBPOWA that turned out of maccas heading passed mobil the other night? I was in that skyline that turned from kingsclear into chelt road. Its got a boomex kit minus the spoiler, but my plates were not CARX1.

Im visiting from WA and i was out and about last night and saw a couple of cars

Spotted a red 34 with white rims and massive wing - Sounded sweet on King st

Silver 32 with stickers on drivers door on flinders

Black 32

Kitted 33 white with 3' back

That red 34 was particularly impressive though.

:bunny:

CARX1 plates... yeak looked like bomex kit, didnt get to see the front, vented bonnet and what looked like 18-19inch lenso wide tracks, grey with chrome lips

Yep that's Rob's car. I didn't see any skylines at chapel st last night except mine :bunny:

Was that you RBPOWA that turned out of maccas heading passed mobil the other night? I was in that skyline that turned from kingsclear into chelt road. Its got a boomex kit minus the spoiler, but my plates were not CARX1.

yep :bunny: couldnt work out the sticker in the window ? DT panels or carX . . . nice sounding car man! was that second gear down past fast pasta ?

my womens comment ' that sounds sexy!' im like 'baby ... i can do that too!' .... grrrr family wagons !

spotted at the GT car club dyno day 2day was

1 white r35 gtr on the dyno & a black r35 gtr parked. :bunny:

white r34 gtr on show

white r34 gtt (LUKE B)

silver 33 gtr (SINSTA)

silver 33 gtr from Racepace

shit load of other skylines, gtrs, evo's, rota'z rtc

Silver R34 4-door city-bound on Dynon Rd, 4 pm

Silver R34 in F'cray around 4:15 pm. Was too far away to see clearly, but I think had some kind of black decals on the rear. Guy driver and girl passenger.

yep :) couldnt work out the sticker in the window ? DT panels or carX . . . nice sounding car man! was that second gear down past fast pasta ?

my womens comment ' that sounds sexy!' im like 'baby ... i can do that too!' .... grrrr family wagons !

Yeah that was 2nd gear passed fasta pasta. I've got the DT Panels sticker on the quater window, i thought it was you. You'r lights blinded my eyes and i couldnt see properly if it was your car or not.

Yeah that was 2nd gear passed fasta pasta. I've got the DT Panels sticker on the quater window, i thought it was you. You'r lights blinded my eyes and i couldnt see properly if it was your car or not.

ah sorry dude i'll adjust them, i got 3settings and no one has flashed me yet, but your the first to complain. :)

Silver S2 Stag Dayz edition... WDU-xxx going down cheltenham road today... would have been around 10am... pretty much followed me all the way to DFO til i turned off.

ah sorry dude i'll adjust them, i got 3settings and no one has flashed me yet, but your the first to complain. :(

It's all cool, i had this guy in a holden VN beep all the way passed my friend on prinny highway and high beamed him as he drove passed. Because my friends HIDS pointed in the sky, was fkn priceless reaction i tell ya hahaha!

OLD DANDY ROAD going past the tip. . .

745am grey r31 with white wheels on p's looked lowered also.

750am black r32.

800am white r34 no spoiler.

840am black r34 with silver looking wheels.

i was in the big yellow truck behind the fence if any took notice :D

Tonight around 5:45pm on Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley, guy in an R35 (must've noticed me gawking :)) put down his window and commented that his son had "one of those" (was in the 33) and that "they're a good car - especially that model". I offered a swap but unfortunately he wasn't up for it :). He mentioned that he worked for Nissan, but I'm not sure if the car is his or just a work one.

Doubt it's anyone on here, though perhaps the son could be? If you drive an R33, have an (older I think) brother who drives a 370z and a dad who works for Nissan and possibly owns an R35... Hi!