SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted an R35 GTR on the eastern freeway this morning. Gave the guy a wave and got one back. Never has a car made my heart beat so fast. It was so amazingly beautiful. I'm in love lol.

spotted a nice grey/silver R34 with black P1s with polished lip

was around 5:30am on Alexander Pde or Royal Pde(can't remember the name)

gave ya thumbs up and got same back

i was driving to work in my Type X, where were you going so early?

spotted this during my holidays in malaysia..at one of the shopping mall called "The Curve".My jaw was dropping out when i saw da SAU sticky.

pretty sure thats Darrens car

he used to live in Vic

Had a chat and a little bit of spirited driving near Frankston with an R32 GTST on Saturday at about 5pm. It had obviously had some work done. Never did ask whether he was on here or not. Anyway we both left the situation with warm fuzzy skyline family type feelings.

spotted SIRWPN behind me last night on sunshine ave

Spotted MRZTBO in front of me & beside me on sunshine ave, also spotted u Ferrah at da SAU meeting & all da other Lines

White 4-door R34 GT with 2 occupants north-bound on Whitehall St, Footscray around 3 pm.

White 4-door R32 with unkown bodykit and rims, with WA plates in Nth Williamstown around 5 pm.

spotted this during my holidays in malaysia..at one of the shopping mall called "The Curve".My jaw was dropping out when i saw da SAU sticky.

Hmm, selangor car. Pretty cool, did you by any chance spot this car at Kuala Lumpur?

spotted myself and few other skylines including blue 34 plates r34per with sau stickers getting done by TMU @ knox, full blitz on tonight.

f*kn $190 fine, EPA for exhuast 99db and bald tyres (and i had that planned to get fixed monday) :laugh: