SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a r31 skyline with another cars front end stuck under it at the caulfield s-bend :no:

Saw 2 cars rear ended on the way home.

People drive to close to each other in the wet :)

Saw 2 cars rear ended on the way home.

People drive to close to each other in the wet :)

on that note the ammount of wankers on the road in the wet / even when its dry is unbelievable..

ive just driven home from work in the rain and had 2 people tailgate me - love tapping the brake and watching them panic

yeah i saw a n16 pulsar getting loaded onto a flat bed on Sth Gippy.

then another car on a Flat bed turing off Dande bypass onto Dande Frankston road.

and about 1hour before that seen a cop checking out a Vs wagon the managed to end up backwards in a dicth of to the side of Dande Bypass.

and i was tail gated by a ford ute, so i just went slower

gunmetal grey R35 behind me on the monash today - man that car was freaking awesome! Specially when he overtook me at 110kph, then gave it a boot!

got pics - will upload later tonight

(we should have a specific thread for r35s spotted - it is def not in the same league as the other cars)

Come out of RMIT bundoora and in the parking (permit) area i spot a black r35 gtr, the first one i have ever seen in person. Needless to say i was mesmerised and stood there taking photos and circle'n the car admiring every detail.

Number plate indicated it was a professor in medical science; first thing i did was call my mate and go down to his work to have a coffee n talk about it for 3 hours lolz.

Ohh awesome, so maybe it's parked there most days.. awesome professor haha!

Spotted a nice white R34 on Bell St this morning heading towards the Tullamarine Fwy.

keep seeing a silver R33 GTST S2 around warrnambol, has the styled nismo sticker on the LHS side skirt. parked next to me when i was at gateway the other day :)

Grey R35 on Bayswater Road in Croydon this morning, must live in the area as I've spotted it a few times. Standard plates.

Probably this one:

3484837318_3f306c5f91_b.jpg

Recognize the road :)

spotted an R34 GTT with what looked like an oversized R34 GTR wing and L plates on edgars rd

also a midnight purple R33 GTR in reservoir after school

Red R35 this morning on the monash inbound pulled over by a cop, when i went past the cop was getting of the ground on the passenger side of the car, would be funny if he was checking the height.
Thursday, on the Monash inbound about 10:30am, a red R35 GTR plates "GTTTR" gettin pulled over by a friendly police officer.

I saw that one too.