SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

camperdown of colac?

there a fair distance apart, also watch out for the arse hole cop in terang, he did me twice going up the hill towards warrnambool when i was going out there every night.

i remember that cop, he followed me all they way from warrnambool to terang on xmas day. i didnt realise it till i saw him suspiciously tailgating me. i promptly turned off after that :)

camperdown of colac?

there a fair distance apart, also watch out for the arse hole cop in terang, he did me twice going up the hill towards warrnambool when i was going out there every night.

yeah it was near a IGA outside of a town, colac has one on the main street, shit i cant remember!

i remember that cop, he followed me all they way from warrnambool to terang on xmas day. i didnt realise it till i saw him suspiciously tailgating me. i promptly turned off after that :)

yeah i got breath tested by this cops standing in the middle of the road " blow this thanks" weirdo. try to take of nicely but his eyes were locked on my car, no EPA letter yet, so its all good

nice niggastealin bez. spotted mav out for a spin in the banana

haha i was shocked at someone tooting a horn at me.. i havent driven my skyline is almost 6 months it seems... only night it comes out i'm found :thumbsup:

spotted ashneel turning into bergins rd last night...gave a toot n wave..dont think you knew it was me since i was driving the black sv6 at front of the lights

lol ye a was wondering who that was.

also spotted silver stagea and a few other cool cars at status today :thumbsup:

think i saw your dyno sheet dude. pretty smooth curve you have there...on the sheet that is lol