SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Yeah they sure do he was sitting on my arse for a while

BTW wat headlights do you have in your car they look really white.... can you see well with them well at night?

Stock xenons. Not the best on wet nights - contrast is poor.

Spotted in Ballarat yesterday or maybe it was today, orange 33 with a black bonnet, a bodykit and a carbon rear lip spoiler SAU sticker in rear quarter number plates where CR33M I think. Was on Armstrong street.

Also today saw a silver R32 GTR going down Sturt Street.

Edited by miguelegant

Spotted a white 34 with black/cf bonnet last night parked at the shops on the corner of Springvale Rd and Ferntree Gully Rd.. anyone here?

There were plenty of cops waiting at spaghetti junction too last night, I got pulled over and asked to pop the bonnet.. the cop was a nice enough guy, explaining what he was looking for then in his words "you don't look the hoon type for a car like this so I won't hassle you any longer" and let me go!

just saw a black r32 gtst on the front lwn of a house across the road from mine in narre and also a white r34 gtr in their drive way. the owners were out the front i asked the guy with the gtr if he wanted to swap but he said no:( the other guy witht the 32 said he wanted to lol

Spotted in Ballarat yesterday or maybe it was today, orange 33 with a black bonnet, a bodykit and a carbon rear lip spoiler SAU sticker in rear quarter number plates where CR33M I think. Was on Armstrong street.

Yep that was me buddy :rofl: Was surprised how much attention my car got there lol

Yep that was me buddy :rofl: Was surprised how much attention my car got there lol

Did you pay attention to the sort of cars they drive there, its ford and holden country, there not use to anyone not conforming with the norm.

Did you pay attention to the sort of cars they drive there, its ford and holden country, there not use to anyone not conforming with the norm.

Yeah pretty much, we have a handful of stock jap cars a larger amount of ricey jap cars and a small amount of nice jap cars.

spotted SPECV red r35 gtr on cooper st turning out of the bp about 12ish today

and on my way home on the craigieburn bypass i caught sight of a r34 gtt or gtr couldnt tell,

but was a complete mockup of a japanese cop car, with POLICE in japanese writing and all, was cool

My car doesnt get as much attention as his, damn people being magpies! lol had kids yelling out at him.

he loved it really.

My car doesnt get as much attention as his, damn people being magpies! lol had kids yelling out at him.

he loved it really.

shiny rims will get their attention. they love the chrome :rofl:

and the orange probly works in his favour...

every time i take my car down our main street i still get looks, a year and a half later.

midnight purple 33gtr on ring rd/ballarat rd on ramp bout 9:30ish (was watching you as you followed my lil bro on his s13). Very nice acceleration... :D

grey r34 with black stripes on taylors rd going delahey village directions bout 11:30ish

then going back the other way bout 12-12:30ish. :blink:

saw that green skittle r34 giving a hectic rev outside noble maccer's before.

but was a complete mockup of a japanese cop car, with POLICE in japanese writing and all, was cool

gtrcop.jpg

shiny rims will get their attention. they love the chrome :D

every time i take my car down our main street i still get looks, a year and a half later.

spotted you at work this morning, was only in over night so relax :blink:

also saw a silver r33 across the road from the Shell service station in Warrnambool

shiny rims will get their attention. they love the chrome :P

Lol would have been the paint. Dont have any chrome bits on my car lol. Pretty much a black/carbon/orange theme

cheers for the spot... which car wer u in?

was in my 4dr R34 mate. love your car its very unique! :P i drove past you as you were doing a u turn on princess looks like you had another black r34 following you, also saw you again tonight.

Spotted CR34M @ Wellington road BP and when leaving another yellow R34 cruising nxt to me up springvale road.

Also spotted few days ago mates car at the car wash he just got back.. made a jap cop car mock up (still in build) with plates to suit!

post-45807-1249840987_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1249841080_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1249841163_thumb.jpg