SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a clean white 32 gtr on franskton freeway and followed me up to boundary road looked clean man. I was in the red 31

Hey, I'm pretty sure that was me. I remember seeing your r31 because I was going to cut infront of you but there wasnt room :D

Hey, I'm pretty sure that was me. I remember seeing your r31 because I was going to cut infront of you but there wasnt room :thumbsup:

lol... do your plates start with WYE or something? im only asking coz i have a spotted post of a white 32GTR on eastlink 2 days ago maybe? if it is you check your front left head light its not working so good.

lol... do your plates start with WYE or something? im only asking coz i have a spotted post of a white 32GTR on eastlink 2 days ago maybe? if it is you check your front left head light its not working so good.

Nah i doubt thats was me, cause that is not my number plate and both my headlights work. Although i was on eastlink on Sunday afternoon but i dont think i had the lights on cause it was midday.

Edited by r32line

Spotted an R32 GTR in Rowville about 1pm today, driving along Henderson Rd towards Laser Dve. Looked like a track car, covered in sponsor stickers. Had an SAU sticker on the window.

spotted SPECV red r35 gtr on cooper st turning out of the bp about 12ish today

and on my way home on the craigieburn bypass i caught sight of a r34 gtt or gtr couldnt tell,

but was a complete mockup of a japanese cop car, with POLICE in japanese writing and all, was cool

"JDMCOP" Hasn't finished the car yet, hes actually putting on the cop lights n everything.

saw that green skittle r34 giving a hectic rev outside noble maccer's before.

My baaad. Thats cause there was a baby blue Monaro with plates "ISSUES" next to me behind the truck and i wanted him to give it a squirt lol to hear it. Sounded nice.

Hey, I'm pretty sure that was me. I remember seeing your r31 because I was going to cut infront of you but there wasnt room :(

lol must admit ya cars really clean. just gota wait one more year till im off my ps lol. clean car btw mate.

Saw a 34 GTR parked at knox ozone tonight out the front of timezone, and then saw a 31 with P plates come and park next to him.

Both very clean cars :(

spotted heaps of lines on the hwy tonight..

special mention to 2 white R32 GTR's dragging and out comes a undercover cop... one got pulled over...

heaps of cops out...