SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted heaps of lines on the hwy tonight..

special mention to 2 white R32 GTR's dragging and out comes a undercover cop... one got pulled over...

heaps of cops out...

I think its time for a new cruise spot, always far too many cops on the hwy.

Spotted a black 33 s2 turning out of webb street onto the hwy in narre around 2pm, had an SAU sticker on the front windshield.

yeh i spoke to that guy few weeks ago. his name is mike, he was at the mobile servo on narre cranbourne rd with his bonnet up so i said that i was in sau too... he said he let his membership lapse and hasnt renewed it yet. seemed like a nice. guy he lives about 30 secs from me.

yeh i spoke to that guy few weeks ago. his name is mike, he was at the mobile servo on narre cranbourne rd with his bonnet up so i said that i was in sau too... he said he let his membership lapse and hasnt renewed it yet. seemed like a nice. guy he lives about 30 secs from me.

Now that i think about it i spotted you as well today haha.

You were parked around the corner from my mates house near anaconda milk bar in narre.

Last night in geelong i spotted:

Black R34GT

White R34GTt?

Two tone green/grey s1 r33 gts

Yellow s1 r33 gtst (at eastern beach)

Dark Grey r32 gtst?

Black s1 r33 gtst full veil side kit. and white led tailights.

Nick. :(

spotted a 8-10 SAU skyline group out last night on the hwy. and saw UNR34L again. keep seein ya but never get to say hi lol.

spotted myself today driving a Nur Spec 34GTR ^

Now that i think about it i spotted you as well today haha.

You were parked around the corner from my mates house near anaconda milk bar in narre.

yeh me and my fiance went to visit her parents. were u walking or driving?

Spotted an black R32 skyline coupe (could have been a GT-R) in a garage while touring around Taiwan (Tainan City) - the car was on jack stands, had no wheels and very dusty - like it was not touched for years - literally (like a hidden treasure). Very odd considering cars in Taiwan are left hand drive only and right hand drive is not permitted. Got me thinking what it could be for/or was used for - looked quite stock.

Spotted uza2** on dandy rd...dont normally post up this, but made an exception due to complete stupidity....you sir are a fkn moron.

Spotted uza2** on dandy rd...dont normally post up this, but made an exception due to complete stupidity....you sir are a fkn moron.

lol, what did they do?

yesterday windy night....ther were so many cops@princess 2 highway patrol at caulfield exit, 1 at oakleigh east, 1 at corner of north rd and princess near the turn to brwns rd, 1 near cnr of westall and princess towards city direction and a 33gtst was stopped.Hope ur all fine mate.