SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a white r34 gtt on the monash freeway outbound between jacksons rd till the sth gippy freeway. then saw a black r34 4 door with sau stickers blue parkers turn into edin rise shops as i was turning out. oh and aslso saw a r32gtst at monash medical centre car park, left a card on widscreen.

Theres a white 34 and black 34 that you might see cruising together. Owner of the white 34 is in my course at uni. Black one has bomex kit and dark rims yeh?

Yeh white 34 is mine and my bros friend. and the black one with bomex kit is my brothers but his rims are chrome with a little black in em. :)

Last night in geelong i spotted:

Black R34GT

White R34GTt?

Two tone green/grey s1 r33 gts

Yellow s1 r33 gtst (at eastern beach)

Dark Grey r32 gtst?

Black s1 r33 gtst full veil side kit. and white led tailights.

Nick. :D

yeh i was driving around friday night i own the black r34

spotted a 8-10 SAU skyline group out last night on the hwy. and saw UNR34L again. keep seein ya but never get to say hi lol.

spotted myself today driving a Nur Spec 34GTR ^

hey bud lol cheers again, yea i saw u aswell on the hwy, i tried to catch up but got cought up in the pack :down: all the skylines wer sik

Edited by s14_boosted

black R34 GTR parked at BP servo corner of rooks and canterbury. didnt look pretty cause both front and rear was smashed in and drivers side all scratched up :down:

hope you all good dude. car didnt look like it came out too well.

Yeh white 34 is mine and my bros friend. and the black one with bomex kit is my brothers but his rims are chrome with a little black in em. :thumbsup:

lol k, rims seemed darker because only saw it at night.

spotted silver 4 door R34 at Deakin Waurn Ponds