SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a nice blue r34 inbound on the monash at bout 2pm and a yellow r34 outbound at same time then another blue r34 on burwood hwy heading out of site near deakin uni and then a black r34 gt with white wheel on pound rd hallam. must be a day of 34's lol

anyone doing random run on princess now pls beware..there is an undercover cops hiding on princess hwayh, just after westall rd exit..next to the bp petrol station...give me a 'toot' if anyone sees me...i'm just few blocks away in my car stalking the cops=P

Edited by toshirokato

anyone doing random run on princess now pls beware..there is an undercover cops hiding on princess hwayh, just after westall rd exit..next to the bp petrol station...give me a 'toot' if anyone sees me...i'm just few blocks away in my car stalking the cops=P

lol you tool haha. i need to head to kings down chetlenham road, and boundary rd. bit worried, cause car is going in next week to get patched up, would suck to get done for it

Silver 33, purple stickers all over. SAU stickers.

Collins Street, approx 10:30am.

im pretty sure thats htial or htail. cant remember how u spell it

Yarp... ...That'd be me...

Here's a tip... ...Costco is really freaking busy today... ...And there are heaps of rude parents with snot nosed kids... ...Not a fun place...

Yarp... ...That'd be me...

Here's a tip... ...Costco is really freaking busy today... ...And there are heaps of rude parents with snot nosed kids... ...Not a fun place...

Is it as cheap as they say or just a gimmick?

Is it as cheap as they say or just a gimmick?

I guess it is a bit cheeper... ...But I was looking at the beer (VB, Crown, etc.) and I think coles would be cheeper for things like that...

ey this is my car but i thought since im in Vic i would post it up in this thread.

Whilst on here does anyone know what kind of front bumper mine is?? ive never seen it befor and really would like to know what kind it is.

Hope you all like it and can give me some infor on the type of bumper it is.

post-57562-1250929334_thumb.jpg

post-57562-1250929438_thumb.jpg

post-57562-1250930393_thumb.jpg