SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

I was just told there is a massive defect station on Maroondah Hwy outside the cop shop.. not sure what suburb that would be??.. but maybe avoid driving down there at all..

That would probably be the Blackburn/Mitcham area, cant think of anywhere else where the cop shop is on that road

spotted Chris in the gtr and Min in the Stag going down sydney rd just before craigieburn

thumbsup all round :whistling:

then a silver 33 gtr from tassie turned out of donnybrock rd and was going down hume highway

some fine cars on teh way to dutton :whistling:

Blue R33 GTS with Nismo wheels on middlebourgh Rd Doncaster

Blue R34 GT-R, looked stock, turning into blackburn Rd Blackburn

White R32 GT-R in the Dandy hills on Saturday, He gave me the thumbs up so I waved back.

The blitz was happening near Maroondah Highway and Rooks roads (Mitcham). Apparently cops and vicroads were pulling over a shitload of people like no tomorrow.

I hope no-one got dicked....

All spotted on Fri

Spotted a Blue? R32 - plates UAD-XXX - around 3:15am turning off Tullamarine Freeway onto Bell Street.

Also spotted a Gunmetal R33 - plates UUQ-XXX - around 4:00pm passing my work on Apollo Drive.

Spotted a silver 33 S2 on ricketts rd this morning, and a kitted metallic reddy brown 4 dr 32 parked near century city tonight

Justin that was probably the one i saw at Epping autobarn looks nice yeh

White R32 GTR overtaking me (Gunmetal 180sx) on Bourke road yesterday about 6.30pm, I was admiring the echo of my exhaust between the buildings and didnt realise there was a GTR behind me :wub:

Edited by Hayness

parked opposite of rekin (uie710) today. always see ur car at eng carparks.

wat u studying dude?

haha yeah i saw your car there.

Studying Industrial Engineering & Engineering management (IEEM) 3rd year atm.

Course has been cancelled at uni, im the last group doing it :wub:

How bout your self? Get some sau-vic stickers :down:

I was just told there is a massive defect station on Maroondah Hwy outside the cop shop.. not sure what suburb that would be??.. but maybe avoid driving down there at all..

It wasn't a defect station and it wasn't outside a cop shop. It was a drug bus in Ringwood, I got waved through.

The blitz was happening near Maroondah Highway and Rooks roads (Mitcham). Apparently cops and vicroads were pulling over a shitload of people like no tomorrow.

I hope no-one got dicked....

Really? I went through there and there was nothing.

Edited by llama_au