SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

when? today? well that was yesterday, there was vicroads cars all over the place and cops looking up the street with binoculars. Cops looking under cars, under bonnets, at tyres...... but no drug bus.

haha yeah i saw your car there.

Studying Industrial Engineering & Engineering management (IEEM) 3rd year atm.

Course has been cancelled at uni, im the last group doing it :)

How bout your self? Get some sau-vic stickers :)

haha cool

ye i'm the last of my course too

5th yr BEng(mech)/Btech(aero)

haha cool

ye i'm the last of my course too

5th yr BEng(mech)/Btech(aero)

ah nice, its been converted to 4yrs aerospace now. I heard its easier than your stream :)

Good luck with that hehe

Phatboy - Techsport, the Evo people are around the corner from Racepace. I used to drop people at Racepace when out at Techsport and vice versa. :D

Haha, I see, Alan. Well when I have kids I will likely get an Evo as a family car, so I guess I will be making lots of trips to Bayswater for both cars :)

Almost forgot. Saw [sKYONE] on the horizon driving down Bulla Rd near the turn onto Tulla Fwy, yesterday at around 0830. Was a white R33 GTS_T or something I think. Looked quite unique.

Edited by Phatboy

when? today? well that was yesterday, there was vicroads cars all over the place and cops looking up the street with binoculars. Cops looking under cars, under bonnets, at tyres...... but no drug bus.

I was talking about Thursday. Must have been at a different time because I went through there at 8pm and there was nothing except a drug bus in Ringwood.

drove next to a silver s2 r33 coupe down stud road near knox, i was deliverying a pizza.

You deliver pizza in your skyline? :blink: That's funny, sounds like an Aussie version of Initial D. (Like Takumi delivering tofu in the Fujiwara Tofu Shop race-tuned AE86).

Do you get decent mileage with your GTS? Hope your boss pays for fuel.

Edited by Phatboy

spotted a silver 33 going down collins st around 5ish yesterday.. I've seen him a few times recently.. its not Dogknight is it??

Also spotted a red 32 gtr on collins st round 5:30ish trying to run me down (j/k)

And spotted Yawn again too at about 6:30.. do you work across the road from there? I've seen you parked there a few times now :blink:

oh also spotted a white 34 in a carpark near Spring St on err Tuesday maybe.. would have left a spotted card but didnt have time!

You deliver pizza in your skyline? :blink: That's funny, sounds like an Aussie version of Initial D. (Like Takumi delivering tofu in the Fujiwara Tofu Shop race-tuned AE86).

Do you get decent mileage with your GTS? Hope your boss pays for fuel.

LOL! Next time we will see him delivering Pizza up in the hills going through the twistys and the pizza will still be nice and hot. :blink:

lol, i get about 380-400 k's on a full tank of 98 just driving around the knox area so yeh its kinda gay.. but i get some back on tax i guess.

Actually funny you should mention it, lets just say pizza and twistys don't mix.. the pizza just ends up folded in half and i get yelled at.. :blink:

Other then that on Sundays i drive the pizza hut Yarris and have some nice drags, usually with bombodoors, but still really funny. (takes a while for that thing to get to 150)

Saw yellow R34 last night with 20 inch rims on boronia road at around 3.30am =P i met you before at a cruise while ago

and a Black R34 on burwood hwy at 4am

spotted harlequin purple r34 gtr with titanium lip rims (very nice) turning into BP petrol station on burwood hwy at 11:50am today.

Very nice car!

Must be Allen's old car, the recent Autosalon cover car?

And spotted Yawn again too at about 6:30.. do you work across the road from there? I've seen you parked there a few times now :wub:

On Collins? I dont remember being there yesterday :happy:

Nah I just stay nearby, I was beginning to wonder if anyone from here came to the CBD much. You work there?

saw a white r33 with personalised number plates but cant remember what they were, i saw it driving past the airport behind me then up near airport west before turning right not sure if it was a member or not but i was in a r34 4 door hopefully you spotted me as well lol.

Spotted CAJFLY at Autobarn with a silver R33... well i didnt but my brother (SRZILLA) and dad (kevind) did today

Brother was in his blue Pulsar GTiR

Spotted CAJFLY at Autobarn with a silver R33... well i didnt but my brother (SRZILLA) and dad (kevind) did today

Brother was in his blue Pulsar GTiR

yeh there were a few skylines there. saw another white 33 and a silver 33 4 door there too

On Collins? I dont remember being there yesterday :happy:

Nah I just stay nearby, I was beginning to wonder if anyone from here came to the CBD much. You work there?

nah not Collins, I just didn't want to specify where you were parked exactly :wub:

I did some work across the road from where you were parked for a while, and I still have lunch/drinks with ppl from there and blah blah :)