SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

4Door 33gts - spotted your car outside pizza hut. was in the white r33 that stopped momentarily in front of your car

haha yeh i glanced outside and i saw your car there for a little bit :banana: you shoulda got pizza!

haha yeh i glanced outside and i saw your car there for a little bit :banana: you shoulda got pizza!

yeah nah man, had pizza last night - had a fun game of battleshit this morning due to the hot n spicy pizza :teehee:

spotted harlequin purple r34 gtr with titanium lip rims (very nice) turning into BP petrol station on burwood hwy at 11:50am today.

Very nice car!

Sounds like the Chasers GTR. If you don't know what it looks like, it's on the cover of this month's Autosalon :banana:

spotted 3 R33's this morning. black one going up burwood hwy i the lvoely morning traffic. another black 33 with no plate [Mnny] or something like that and a red SAU sticker 33 on camberwell road parked

saw a modded r33 this afternoon going up Spencer st around 2pm,i was in hungry jacks.a white one with blue stripes and a big wing on the bag,it was quite a noisy beast.

lol. spotted lilkaaay today, coming out of the school (i thnk) on heatherton rd and heading down bennet st way. new/resprayed bonnet? looks good

Yeah I was coming out of the school and no my bonnet has not been resprayed :)