SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

I saw a red 32 GTR on Collins st last week.. not many of them around!! Red goes faster! And looks heaps better :D

Although I saw a red ferrari outside work on little collins a week ago.. that was even better :D

Yesturday saw a P platter in a R34 GT going sideways around a corner turning into Parsons Ave Springvale off Newcombe Road.

Well done you F**Kn wanker

You never went sideways as a P Plater?

I left one of those 'SAU spotted by' cards under someone's windshield (red SII 33) at wavos when I took my mum for an eye test heh.. why not since we have a whole box to make use of :D

saw a r32 gtr driving through cathies lane (near burwood hwy) girl driving it. see you around near highst/highst shops alot. passed you in r34

& saw a nice white r33 n/a on burwood hwy. another girl driving. looked brand new lol

white r33 [CNDREM]

lol...

lol he lives on sunshine ave, look at the driver and u would think the plates stand for SYNDROME lol..

spotted a gold nice kitted r33, plates just slipped my mind was going on kings street..

and again spotted the r35 on the corner of kings an little colins, thats were im working at the moment..

but the 35 sounded f*kin beefier and had a small flutter dose thing, sounded tuff.....

ahaha

yeah thats where i seen it parked. looks nice but come on lol...

See CNDREM a lot also.

He looks like a clown, because everyone must dream about his 10k gtst.

Now that I've posted may as well post a spot....keep seeing this r32 4 door in the KD/Delahey area, nice kit.

Edited by IOWNU

Spotted a maroon 33 gts-t today on Flinders St., with some multi-piece rims and SAU stickers. He waved but I wasnt paying attention and when I realised he had passed.

Grey R32 GTR near where i work in richmond, plates KOUJIN with SAU sticker.. just wondering about that bottom front lip, i noticed it's got a textured plastic finish to it and is a slightly lighter shade of grey than the rest of the car.. have seen the same thing on a mates car, is it a certain model that came like that or something? ty

Spotted a maroon 33 gts-t today on Flinders St., with some multi-piece rims and SAU stickers. He waved but I wasnt paying attention and when I realised he had passed.

twas me! Your car looks great in the flesh! Just another nail in the hamish will eventually buy a 32 gtr coffin :)

Grey R32 GTR near where i work in richmond, plates KOUJIN with SAU sticker.. just wondering about that bottom front lip, i noticed it's got a textured plastic finish to it and is a slightly lighter shade of grey than the rest of the car.. have seen the same thing on a mates car, is it a certain model that came like that or something? ty

Hehe!! Thats my friend gtrzilla on SAU forum.

I think he has got his front lip painted.