SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted Rekin today on Springvale rd around 6, 6:30pm.

Regconise your car because of the Nismo rims and GT-wing mount, i was in a white Starlet.

the starlet with the blue headlights?

Wanted a better look but the lights went green haha

they rnt nismo rims

lol what a party pooper :wave:

Unfortunately they are Uras NS-01's but they are similar if not the same to lmgt4's

saw a white 33 drive down my street just now, kinda near ftg maccas, looked pretty nice

Could have been me, but not sure if I was out at that time. Any idea on the plates?

Spotted a blue R34 GTR wearing some gold GT-Cs on Chandler Rd in Keysborough yesterday. About 3:30pm, girl driving. Was a shock to see a female behind the wheel to be honest.

Spotted a couple on the beastclub cruise last night - a white 33 GTS-t, and my mates white 350kw 33GTR on 18x10.5 bronze ce28s.. *Drooool* He's not on SAU yet though. Fun night!

black r34 4door driven by a p plater near camberwell. was next to him at the lights. i notice the blue gt badge on the side and i feel ur pain :down:

black r34 4door driven by a p plater near camberwell. was next to him at the lights. i notice the blue gt badge on the side and i feel ur pain :down:

might of been me since im on that road everyday.. lol. glad someone feels my pain :down: lol wtb turbo!!

Spotted a white R33 in Hampton Park then again in Hallam

Had white wheels, girl driving it - plates were DRFTN 6

girl owns it... :down: