SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Yesterday day I spotted GTT4DR going down Canterbury Rd then 1 min later a white R33 same road then 2 min later on Colchester rd another white R33. :P Hatrick!

And this morning a silver R33 (was it you Birds? Looked like your car :ermm:) at the intersection of Canterbury Rd and Mitcham Rd. I was in the R32.

Hahaha sorry mate, like Juliette I'm in zombie mode on the way to work. I only notice Skylines on the way home. That would have been me though.

spotted jpcr33 at crown last night and also a black r35 gtr there

james you need to call gamblers help....1800 858 858...i got the number there for you so you might decide to call...all the free time is killing your brain....LOL

james you need to call gamblers help....1800 858 858...i got the number there for you so you might decide to call...all the free time is killing your brain....LOL

hey poker is fun alright...$550 profit last nite....around $2k profit last 3 weeks :P

Was the gtr near the elevators?

it was in the basement car park and it was still there around 4am when i left

Saw 2 Skylines on the way home from Uni today.

Silver R34 coupe at the traffic lights of Mc Kechnie St/Main Road St Albans. stock GTT mags, Stock coupe spoiler, lowered, and some funky side skirts.

Silver R34 at the roundabout on Sunshine Avenue & the road that goes to Taylors Lakes.

Saw 2 Skylines on the way home from Uni today.

Silver R34 coupe at the traffic lights of Mc Kechnie St/Main Road St Albans. stock GTT mags, Stock coupe spoiler, lowered, and some funky side skirts.

Silver R34 at the roundabout on Sunshine Avenue & the road that goes to Taylors Lakes.

could be me ...

Spotted a grey 32 on pound road this mornign around 8 45...then a black 33 on monash fwy (had no wing) heading towards cranbourne....then spotted Andrew on the fwy too just before the heatherton road exit heading the same direction...

Spotted this morning a R33 with SAU sticker on it. It was Princes HWY near chaddy... Had some decals or something on it, like some sort of purple waves and white stars all over the side... (to quick to see any other details as i was heading the other way)

And i spotted a red R34 with black spoiler turning on to lorne st off queens rd...

Saw what looked like krzysiu's car on Springvale Rd just outside of Glenny at about 3:55 pm. Was orange with a black lip spoiler but not positive.

Then driving past Ann St in Dandenong on the way home at about 4:10 pm and saw a black 33 with SAU stickers parked. Looked like Basti's, but again not sure.