SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

forgot to mention i saw Kriss's mate with the red r31 on cheltenham road and springvale crossing..too...forgot him name..what was it?

Think i saw you earlier tonight getting onto princes highway from that round-about next to Ernest Wanke Rd. Was that you?

Saw a white r33 coupe being driven hard by a curry dude in Reservoir this morning... on space saver (spare) tires.. yikes. brave/crazy or trying to save on fuel???

Also say JNRZAN near la-trobe uni - black R33 coupe.

Yeah i was think i was playing golf at bundoora that day lol were you in your 34?

His name is Niz

Sick..ill try to remember...lol..so bad with names...Well spotted NIZ...is he in this forum?

Think i saw you earlier tonight getting onto princes highway from that round-about next to Ernest Wanke Rd. Was that you?

Nah wouldnt be me...i was driving my daily...a shitty red commodore..lol...i have noticed another 33 gtr silver in colour driving around the area..prob is him....

Also Spotted MrWindsurf this morning again...

Sick..ill try to remember...lol..so bad with names...Well spotted NIZ...is he in this forum?

Nah wouldnt be me...i was driving my daily...a shitty red commodore..lol...i have noticed another 33 gtr silver in colour driving around the area..prob is him....

Also Spotted MrWindsurf this morning again...

I didnt see you this morning were u in the ninjadore?

Also sportted a white 34gtr on doncaster road last night at about 7:30 turning onto williamsons rd

I didnt see you this morning were u in the ninjadore?

Also sportted a white 34gtr on doncaster road last night at about 7:30 turning onto williamsons rd

HAHAHA!!! ;) ninjadore...yup i was in it...saw you just before the pound road exit...

Also around 2:30 saw white gtst (tranman?)...from berick road entrance to the freeway till belgrave hallam road...

Same time spotted a midnight purple 33 gtr heading the other direction towards bewrick....LOOKED TUFF!!! :D

Spotted boostn0199 today around lunch time or maybe a bit after cruisin up Camberwell Rd past the cop shop.

Also spotted white 4 door R33 parked 6 doors up the hill a bit from boostn0199 house the other night rego was RGTS33 or something close to that.

saw CR33M and CR34M cruising together, a midnight purple r33 GTR and a black r32 gtr with 33 gtr wheels.. all on princes lastnight

i was in a blue ba xr6.. its until i get my zillr on the road :D