SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a silver 33 with purple graphix near chadstone, SAU stickers, gave you a wave..

Spotted you too!!!... :D

I was telling the misses to write down your plate and then you went buy... ...Went to wave back and realised I had the window up when I cracked my knuckles... :rofl:

Spotted a Black R33 - plates SIO-XXX just before 6:30pm coming down Maramba Drive, Narre Warren.

Spotted a Black R34 - plates WEV-XXX roughly 2 minutes after the last turning out of Saffron Drive, Narre Warren.

Spotted R33 GTR VSpec

Midnight Purple :rofl:

mad looking car

Was driving behind it tonight approx 9.30pm on canterbury road in camberwell/canterbury

gave a couple of flashes from my hi beams

That was me :D

Your head lights are briiiight! I thought it may have been some wank in a BMW lol.

i work on hampton st in Hampton..

working today and heard the drone of a worked R33.. who was it??

LTHL lol

spotted lethal about lunchtime today on hampton st.

keep an eye out for my car lol

lol, drone?? my car has no teh drone. why laugh for haha??

ppl know me from a mile away..

Ive been working down in sandringham and staying at my girls place so been round there a little.

was talking to my mate at the lights on the corner of burwood hwy / stud road. when all of a sudden a midnight purple r33 GTR pulls up with some gold mesh style BBS? rims to turn left, we stop talking and just stare :cool: sounded so nice. So he decided to take off in the very left lane then f*kN BANG unleashed the beast f*kn awesome get infront of some cars within like 20 meters to get infront of em my jaw was dropped :D was very sexy. Could of been dilmah?

SXCR33 at a BP station in Mulgrave

WooT 1st spot ever!

saw you too, would have stopped to chat but you seemed held up on the phone

nice 34 man, i was having a good look at it down at RE Customs a few weekends back - love it!

also, saw WAITUP in springvale last week, nice tail lights and a few skylines last night in knox

Spotted 2 R33's on high street at night between 12-2am white R33 and a R33 both with SAU stickers. and then followed 2 R32's at around 3am. gave you guys a hoot.

htial is that u in the silver r33 with the purple stars and lines on the back of the car

That'd be me...

Were you in the Black 33 on Corrigan Rd when I did a "smoky" U-turn???...

Spotted a black 34 parked at the "Hosken Street Shops" in Springvale South / Nobel Park... ...drove past it a few times before 12 noon...

Also spotted 2 black 33s... ...2 silver 33s... ...a yellow 34... ...and 2 black 32s around Springvale and Dandenong... ...and back along Princess Hwy today...

Didn't get any plates like I usually do...