SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

That'd be me...

Were you in the Black 33 on Corrigan Rd when I did a "smoky" U-turn???...

LOL

no sorry, i just see your car alot around springvale and even in the mornings on princess highway.

never knew u were on sau.

just look out for a gunmetal grey 32. often at the carwash at waltzing matilda :blink:

LOL

no sorry, i just see your car alot around springvale and even in the mornings on princess highway.

never knew u were on sau.

just look out for a gunmetal grey 32. often at the carwash at waltzing matilda :blink:

Ahh... ...That'd be where I have a bath too...

I'm there mostly on a Friday afternoon... ...I have about an hour 3/4 to kill between clients... ...If I'm feeling rich I go into the waltzy for lunch...

Was driving with a nice maroon R33 up Mt Dandenong Tourist Road this afternoon. Had what looked like Blitz Rims with a nice offset. Anyone on here?

Edited by Equinox

also BDAZLE and 32 gtr CU2NIT on sydney rd

getting on the western ring road i look in teh rear view mirror and i see this white r32 drifting as it was entering the freeway lol decent slide...

Spotted 2 R33's on high street at night between 12-2am white R33 and a R33 both with SAU stickers. and then followed 2 R32's at around 3am. gave you guys a hoot.

haha did u see the 2 r32's on bell street and they are both black its me and my mate with the GTR and i am in the GTS-t with veiside bodykit

haha did u see the 2 r32's on bell street and they are both black its me and my mate with the GTR and i am in the GTS-t with veiside bodykit

Yeah it was you 2 haha i see you like almost everynight either on stud road or burwood hwy? least i think its you. pretty sure i saw you like 2-3 times tonight aswell. should lemme know when your cruising im always out :thumbsup:

White R33 turning of North Rd this morning at around 8:20. Not sure of the name of the rd but it's down near Nepean. Clogs up North Rd in peak hour.

I came flying by and caught you out of the corner of my eyes. Spotted a gap in the traffic I just had to take. lol

Spotted LTHL yesterday arvo on our way to healesville.. was in my brothers gtir (SRZILLA) & dad's 32 gtr was in front (kevind)

Yer was taking the girl out for a spin, and my car for nice long drive as she's up for sale very shortly..