SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a silver r33 with the plates SKYL1N on Burke Road last night, think it was Camberwell or something. Don't know the area at all

Yeah woulda been camberwell mate. I'm a local and see him around all the time!

jdmcop at some random caltex in North Melbourne today around 2ish. I was the dude in the silver gtst if your on here

jdmcop at some random caltex in north melbourne around 2pm. amazing looking car, i was the dude in the silver gtst if your on here

jdmcop at some random caltex in north melbourne around 2pm. amazing looking car, i was the dude in the silver gtst if your on here

did you see him 3 times? lol

Lol as if ride around in a skyline without a license

when i got my licence back it took 43 minutes for the cops to pull me over, and then another hour for them to pull me over again. lesson learnt....the hard and expensive way

Spotted a blue 34 next to me on Blackburn Road at about 7:15pm.

30 seconds earlier on Westal Road there was a bloke in a Barina beeping me and telling me my car was nice... I left him in a limiter launching cloud of black smoke. His girlfriend shat herself.

Spotted a blue 34 next to me on Blackburn Road at about 7:15pm.

30 seconds earlier on Westal Road there was a bloke in a Barina beeping me and telling me my car was nice... I left him in a limiter launching cloud of black smoke. His girlfriend shat herself.

ROFL