SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

OOH.

i remember now..

yeah i got some from tyrepower hawthorn though. should have just gone there in the first place. was picking up some chick from monash, what was why i was in the area.

LOL, yeah I was going to give you a thumbs up, but you were too busy talking to said chick, it seems. Bros before hoes man, c'mon :P

Yellow R34 four door with P plates on blackburn rd in the afternoon as well.

r35 gtr dark blue driving down george street in doncaster, i was sitting at corner of george and victoria and saw it go past - looked great

One of my good mates... And a SAU user some might know.

2012 model R35 - picked it up today.

Saw a White 34 GTR on the princes hwy at 3pm yesterday. Done up with race numbers; not sure where he had been but it was fun to tag along with that machine for a bit.

He gave it a bit of a rev in the tunnel; the echo that came back was more than a lil' intimidating.

There's also this nice silver 34 Series 2 i keep seeing on Bourke rd in Oakleigh south. It just appeared one day; must have been a recent buy. I don't see many other series II's; its nice.

EZYLYF white R33, I see you everywhere for some reason...you were in a carpark near Crown last weekend, you were in my gym car park during the week and I just saw you a couple of hours ago in Sassafras while doing a mountain run on my motorbike.

Had a silver R33 with SAU stickers, loud exhaust and massive FMIC driving down Prinny near Sandown around 12:30 today, quickly merged behind you when I saw a HWP coming up, hopefully saved you from a raping :) Was in the V36.

Also had a grey R32 with gold Volks(?) and SAU stickers turning onto Clow St in Dandy around 10mins later, heading towards the Markets. Had a passenger, was a fair bit back on the opposite side of the road, you wouldn't have seen me.

Also had a stock silver V35 coupe parked in Hallam today in Spring Square around lunch time.