SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw a gunmetal grey (or whatever you call it) 32 gtr with bronze rota wheels at the crown multi level car park today. love the konoha village sticker :thumbsup:

Lol samir the top bloke hahaha put his windscreen wipers up when u see it next

spotted a girl in a white r33 gtr in the right turning lane on frankston dandenong rd around 5pm, think the number plate was NOODLE or something like that, i apoligise if i was wrong. i barely saw the car with the corner of my eyes while i was making a U turn

Heheh probably would of been Cass in NODORI :)

Lol samir the top bloke hahaha put his windscreen wipers up when u see it next

haha, ok will do :)

I was following a blue s15 and a silver 4 door 34 yesterday arvo on ballarat road. was a nice little cruise until the blue s15 decided to leave :(

saw a few lines at mitcham kebabs tonight, along with some s15s, and a million supras (supra meet?) LOL

I was there, I remember seeing an R34 there. There is a battle going on at that place between vic imports club and the supra club

I was there, I remember seeing an R34 there. There is a battle going on at that place between vic imports club and the supra club

black with white wheels? if so, then that was me.

actually, i think i completed the range (r31, r32, r33, and then r34) haha. some good looking cars present! :P

Edited by kaitoukid

spotted Wynn turning off western hwy onto caroline springs blvd. i had cops sitting behind me but they did a uturn and went your way, hope nothing bad happened!

Hey Erin, you probably live near me, I think I've seen your R34 around the plaza. I live near Old Geelong Rd too!

Lol ifs its a sexc bayside blue 4 door..... That's me ^_^

Yeah I'm a shopaholic..