SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Saw a grey r32 gtr with recaros, rolling on red lipped black wheels, on Dorset rd bayswater at about 7:30 this morning. And a mint black 35gtr with number plate nizmo or something in baysy at about 5:30

Walking home today I spotted a black skyline who ripped it around a corner in Aspendale haha

Then saw another one pass me 10 minutes later in Aspendale Gardens, think it was red, not sure.

No idea what models, it was too dark to see anything other than the lights and silhouette

spotted Wynn turning off western hwy onto caroline springs blvd. i had cops sitting behind me but they did a uturn and went your way, hope nothing bad happened!

oh herro :action-smiley-069: . lol nothing bad happened. didn't actually see the cops until too late. :whistling:

Was following a black R32 on Milleara Rd. Had "Ugly Stik" sticker on the rear bumper & sau sticker on the rear quarter panel. Sorry I couldn't wave, I had to concentrate on that silly turn into Rosamond. :action-smiley-069: Nice ride tho.

Bayside Blue R34 GTR on the Ring Rd at 7:30am " SKY*** "

Looked very clean, neat and very nice.

Traffic was busy,busy as usual within the 80km zone so didn't have a chance to say 'Hi'.