SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted Millennium Jade R34 VS2 Nur spec with jap plates & TE37SL's in Mill Park yesterday

sexiest car ive ever seen!

That would've been me as I stopped in Mill Park to wash all the bug splatter off my car after Sandown :)

That would've been me as I stopped in Mill Park to wash all the bug splatter off my car after Sandown :)

That was me in the blue s14 behind you at the same carwash.

Glad to see such a rare and immac car doing what it was made to do- not under wraps!

That was me in the blue s14 behind you at the same carwash.

Glad to see such a rare and immac car doing what it was made to do- not under wraps!

Haha I remember you complementing me when you walked past :)

Nice s14 by the way, looks really neat and clean and I can say there are not many good ones out there!

Love using my car for what it was made for and it's almost impracticable on our roads nowadays too!

• 2 weeks later...

do you own the white series 1 r33 with black bonnet in that area ?

Nope. Silver S1 33 with black rims and Rising Sun on the front right quarter. It doesn't get out much as I drive the LEAF daily.

Black GTR yesterday around 5:30 on North Road with Skylines Australia stickers on rear window, that was my 4yo nephew shouting out "cool skyline mate" haha I was concentrating on driving.

While tacking my new stag and dog for a drive up to Mt Donna last tuesday (cup day) i saw, and spoke to a guy fixing he's silver R34. If you're on here mate, i hope you got that cooler piping to stop blowing!