SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a guy in a 33 washing his car in laverton today.. totally forget the plates but they were personalised **** MR33 or something??? Nice, ubershiny paint!

*When you finish washing that one... you can come and do mine thanks :yes:

saw a black r32 on stud rd heading towards rowville from dandy way wif a canary on the windscreen and a white sticker at the top of the back window (car looks nice). as i was coming out of the service lane in between Brady rd and dandenong creek.

spotted a silver 32 stockish with big mutli 5 spoke rims cooler? and i think a nismo sticker on the back bumper

i cut in front of u, sorry if your on here for cutting in front of you i didnt relise the line to tirn right was so long

Edited by tin-pain

silver r33 with p-plates leaving fountain gate carpark last nite.. tried to spark up a bit of fun when i was in the lane next to him but he didnt wanna play =P

Silver R33 you said?

Did it by any chance have 19" 5-spoke chrome rims and a "Decepticon" sticker on a prime coloured bonnet?

Spotted a number of 32s and 33s today...

Stand out was a silver 33 on princess that turned left towards Caulfield Uni and then right and the roundabout into the uni...

Plates TVSxxx... ...and had RE and SAU stickers on the quarters...

Spotted a number of 32s and 33s today...

Stand out was a silver 33 on princess that turned left towards Caulfield Uni and then right and the roundabout into the uni...

Plates TVSxxx... ...and had RE and SAU stickers on the quarters...

Yeah that was me. Had to grab a text book from the bookshop. :P

Spotted James in the Pink Panther on Park St, South Melb tonight soon after 6pm.

Grey 33GTST S2 a little further up near the roundabout on Park St

M5 in black with a space saver so no top speed runs there!

spotted a white r33 gtst with SAU sticker on warrigal road yesterday and was driving behind it at about 12pm, number plate was something like TIL-xxx.

spotted a bayside blue r34 gtr? with the plate "VSPEC" on cheltenham road at about 6pm, and a white r33 on lower dandenong road with plate "RSPEC"

Edited by Charles89