Phatboy

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some nice ones here, definitely.

Zorb, F U KEYD might be too racy for vicroads yeah?

They say they can just take your plates away without refund if they could be interpreted as offensive in any way.

My plates arrived in the mail a few days ago..[MZTRBO]

also seen the plates [V8EATR] on a supra i think, i loved that one! and some gay plates on a commodore in my area [iODEED] lol watta wank!

Some nice ones here, definitely.

Zorb, F U KEYD might be too racy for vicroads yeah?

They say they can just take your plates away without refund if they could be interpreted as offensive in any way.

I dont know I checked them on the internet all good..sent through my order and cash we shall see what happens..

I have numerous mates who have stuff written in like other languages that is extremely offensive.. I guess it just depends I mean cant coptzr be offensive :yes:

my mate has TYPICO if anyone here is czech you mite know what it means.. Ill leave it and see if anyone can translate it :banana:

I was thinking about getting these the other day :yes:

DIKNRS (DIK N RS)

DIKNER (DIK N 'ER)

theyre available according to their site :banana:

cant stand stupid pointless plates.... unless you got something proper to say, stick with the standard rego kthx

on a lancer - HAIRDU - hair do. wtf is that

seen GTRKLR on a supra and RIPGTR on a wrx

last night saw VT3C on an integra....it never ends

love it how when imports have plates V8EATR/EATUR8/etc etc and then watch em get ripped by a v8 commo :rant:

Edited by R-SPEC

cant stand stupid pointless plates.... unless you got something proper to say, stick with the standard rego kthx

on a lancer - HAIRDU - hair do. wtf is that

seen GTRKLR on a supra and RIPGTR on a wrx

last night saw VT3C on an integra....it never ends

love it how when imports have plates V8EATR/EATUR8/etc etc and then watch em get ripped by a v8 commo :)

Some people just like having fun with their plates.....don't see the problem with that :rant:

also seen the plates [V8EATR] on a supra i think, i loved that one! and some gay plates on a commodore in my area [iODEED] lol watta wank!

Congrats on the MZMRIA plates Ferah! :)

IODEED's on a Falcon in our area & he thinks its the fastest thing around! Its a fkn EL Ghia 6 Banger! Plus i hate cocky plates like that V8EATR coz i know plenty of people with 8's that will punish that car!

love it how when imports have plates V8EATR/EATUR8/etc etc and then watch em get ripped by a v8 commo :rant:

If EATUR8 is that blue show bag WRX, he got his ass handed 2 him last year on the HWY! My mates in a 260rwkw VY Senator, ULBEZE 11sec VX Clubby R8 & a 10sec candy apple 383ci VL owned his life for having those plates! lol