Best Number Plates

Phatboy

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, guess there aren't that many Czech people in Melb?

According to Vplates they can confiscate your plates if they could offend anyone in ANY language. I guess the only way Vicroads will know about plates that got through their filters is if other people rang up to complain.

Anyone heard anything about that rumour of 7-digit plates soon? Or was that an April Fool's joke? The current plates are up to about WFD-### so they have about 1.2 million normal plates left before ZZZ-999 (of course Vicroads will keep that one, but it would be cool to get it).

Have a look at this article for the worl'ds most expensive number plate.

http://carsguide.news.com.au/site/stories/...te_sold_for_15m

"It is not huge compared to my family's fortune,” :/

Damn 20 year old sons of oil barons really have it all in the Middle East. You could buy one of every decent supercar in the world for the amount of money he spent on a wall fixture. I really would like to see his garage.

UAE has huge stretches of long roads, I think there is a straight-as-an-arrow 90-km stretch of road that the oil barons use as their private drag strip basically. You can speed all you want if you're rich :sigh:

I saw the plates GODZLA (or similar, but as pretty close to the actual word Godzilla as you can get.)

They were white on green, on some sort of Green 4 x 4. If ONLY they knew......

Also, i hate plates that state the obvious like:

"BLKGTR" ok, thanks for caring, but I AM NOT colour blind.

"MYGTR" Duh, if it wasn't yours, obviously you wouldn't be driving it, but just so we're absolutely clear, you are driving your own car. Congrats.

"LANCER" Thanks for specifying the model of your vehicle, as hard as it is to believe, I am NOT incapable of establishing your vehicle make and model on my own.

Edited by IOWNU

this guy always comes in my street has [PSISUX] on his canary vn/vp. sounds tuff but still :D

lol saw it on sydney rd yesterday looks nice...

wtf are you doin in an SR :)

im a changd man i guess :P na its a "get around car" till my new car hits the streets :D

Edited by nuR.spec