SAU Community

I Quit My Job Today!

bezender

well i threw in the towel today :)

have been in a dead end job for far too long.

gave notice today... and today is my last day :D

i am gonna be starting with Telstra on wednesday

horay for me !!! :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i threw in the towel today :)

have been in a dead end job for far too long.

gave notice today... and today is my last day :D

i am gonna be starting with Telstra on wednesday

horay for me !!! :D

what did u do before? congrats

If I left my workplace, they'd be screwed. :D

Been here over 8 years from day dot when it all started. I've built the business to what it is today.

Actually, had a meeting with the business partners today and laid a few things on the line. I'm getting a raise soon! :)

Plus, I might be sacking one of my admin staff. :D

i worked as a team leader in a IT firm that deals with secure coms over the intarwebz. i wanted to go out with a bang... but i dont wanna burn my bridges so i can get a good reference :D

Yeh good work fella, So Telstra Hey, One of my best mates is a "team leader" at Telstra, which building are you going to? Pirie st? Know what level you'll be on??

yeah i will be in the pirie st building, think im on the 10th or 11th floor... pretty sure that is where Bigpond is

Good job Carl im sure thats a load off your mind

too right, made my manager cry when i handed her my resignation (not on purpouse... she just burst into tears) bit tough to go tho... made some good friends here

yeah i will be in the pirie st building, think im on the 10th or 11th floor... pretty sure that is where Bigpond is

too right, made my manager cry when i handed her my resignation (not on purpouse... she just burst into tears) bit tough to go tho... made some good friends here

Yeh righto, think my mate is on the 12th or 13th or something.......

errrr....

repost, idiot.

:D i kid steve.

nice working in at telstra, cheaper phone & internet :(

yeah im sure the perks will be better than the stress n headaches that i get for free at my old job :)

I've got friends and family who work (or have worked) for Telstra. They all way the same thing: same bullshit, different workplace! :)

But I'm sure it'll be a fresh start for you with less stress and shit.

:D

I've got friends and family who work (or have worked) for Telstra. They all way the same thing: same bullshit, different workplace! :)

But I'm sure it'll be a fresh start for you with less stress and shit.

oh yeah, i dont doubt it... but at least there will be opportunities bigger n better things there. there is less than fk all room for promotion etc where i was

oh yeah, i dont doubt it... but at least there will be opportunities bigger n better things there. there is less than fk all room for promotion etc where i was

Yeah, I put up with alot of BS being the manager and all (including from my bosses), but at least I get regular salary promotions that make it all worthwhile. I'm responsible when it goes wrong as well as going right, so the pat on the back is worth it. There's always far more ups than downs.

Yeah, I put up with alot of BS being the manager and all (including from my bosses), but at least I get regular salary promotions that make it all worthwhile. I'm responsible when it goes wrong as well as going right, so the pat on the back is worth it. There's always far more ups than downs.

nice :)

i was responsible for 12 engineers, and only got feedback when the sh*t hit the fan... the culture and work ethic there leaves a bit to be desired. im postive that in other environments all of the guys there would kick ass, unfortunatly they are getting stifled in the current environment.... but meh! this is no longer my concern :P

If I left my workplace, they'd be screwed. :)

Been here over 8 years from day dot when it all started. I've built the business to what it is today.

Actually, had a meeting with the business partners today and laid a few things on the line. I'm getting a raise soon! :D

Plus, I might be sacking one of my admin staff. :P

There is always someone who can do a job better and for less money.

Everyone is replaceable.