SAU Community

A31 Digital Climate Control

daisu

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking about this myself but im a bit confused,teehee.gif....on a s13 when you turn up the heat for example or change the heats direction from say the window to the vents with the digital unit isnt all this done automaticaly in a s13 with motors?wear as in the cefiro its done manualy by hand.did you have to put in motors ect?or am i totaly wrong and confused hear?

i think your both wrong and confused, what is being said is once you pulg in a digital control on a non modified wiring plug you will blow a circuit effectively making the unit work as it did before( blow air etc ) except for when you modify the wiring to make it work something will be wrong with the unit.

from what i can see when you plug the unit into and unmodified loom it will do damage?anyway thats not what i was on abut my post was in refrence to the original poster off this tread and the fitting off this item correctly as im wanting to do this myself,in an s13 usuing the digital unit,isnt air directing,air tempetaure controlled automaticaly by motors opening and closeing vents behind the dash?in a cefiro isnt done manualy?i know some off the functions are done off a switch but like the hot/cold is turned up and down manualy by a leaver is it not?

No.

Cefiro air con looks like an analog piece of shit, but there is no levers / cables etc.

Cefiro stock air con is actually climate control.

Take it out of the dash and have a look.

And dunno wtf you smokers are on about :P Tested my unit twice against 2 different cars - works fine, still.

• 2 months later...

i'm a lil bit confued about that,...you wrote it works at you, you just plugged the stock ceffy plugs in the s13 digital control and it worked or what?(if i understood it right^^)

ok so far as i', able to read and understand that means s13 and r32 looms are different...but i could make a r32 control working in my ceffy if i rewire all that shit on the control?

so it should be possible :whistling:(i'm not a wireing guru but i gonna try:D)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...