SAU Community

Mini Cars....

im sure i've seen a tutorial on either ns or bc about how to make a graffiti style pic of your car from a 3/4 front shot. eith of you guys know what in talkin bout? kinda like trent04's pic but more angled

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure i've seen a tutorial on either ns or bc about how to make a graffiti style pic of your car from a 3/4 front shot. eith of you guys know what in talkin bout? kinda like trent04's pic but more angled

yeah that's the one I think, the back wheels are stretched out and almost horizontal lol

seen em before done to an r34 gtr etc

yeh ive done something like that before, i havent seen these tutorials though, would be a good read, ill Yo-yo, ill get to ur car shortly, ill do 2, one a normal mini, and then ill try goin a bit crazy wit the rims on the second :laugh:

by the way, AGE if you read this, sorry about kinda adopting ur thread, figured i would do the mini's that were being asked for since the thread hadnt been touched for a while :D

I used to do this when I had lots of spare time few years back.

dreamt_shrunk.jpg

torana_shrunk.jpg

P1010024_shrunk.jpg

egg_squeezed1.jpg

wrx.jpg

mx5.jpg

blue180sx.jpg

miniHummer1.jpg

ferrari_m.jpg

fer_m2.jpg

P4250070.jpg

Frank_Maretti_360_Spider_shrunk.jpg

alonso_shrunk.jpg

AcCobra1_shrunk.jpg

pt_shrunk.jpg

f_type_shrunk.jpg

corvette_shrunk.jpg

imprezawrxsti_shrunk.jpg

I wrote a little tutorial on another forum before.

Here are some images anyway, you'll get an idea of what's involved by looking at these pics:

howtoshrink53.jpg

howtoshrink31.jpg

howtoshrink3.jpg

In short - Select the wheels, copy onto another image. Shrink the original image and paste back the copied wheels and touch up.

good stuff man

the best thing about it though is that you don't need a lot of spare time to do it, 10mins here and there (thats why i do it at work :) ) lol