SAU Community

Wrecking White R33 Gts4 Sydney

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mate was this from an R33 sedan?? as im after a front driver/ passenger seat and i understand that coupe seats are too low in the back as you shouldnt put skyline coupe seats into a skyline sedan as they are much narrower and the back rest is alot shorter in the coupes.

If they are from a sedan i will take them. do they have rails??? im in castle hill.

mate was this from an R33 sedan?? as im after a front driver/ passenger seat and i understand that coupe seats are too low in the back as you shouldnt put skyline coupe seats into a skyline sedan as they are much narrower and the back rest is alot shorter in the coupes.

If they are from a sedan i will take them. do they have rails??? im in castle hill.

they do have rails but they are out of a coupe

cheers,

Michael

Coupe and sedan rails/seats are the same. Different trim only

Now for sale;

Engine - $2500, includes complete motor, turbo, computer & loom.Has a cracked harmonic balancer and the pullys for the a/c, p/s, alt a bent. Motor has been started since it was stalled in the crash, once to reverse it back into my drive off tilt tray. No pressure test was done.

Gearbox - $1500 good condition (motor & gearbox $4000)

R32 GTR front calipers and discs $400

Bilstien suspension with whiteline bushes and swaybars (as bought from sydkids gb) $1800 (only been in car 2 months)

Work emotion XT7 18" +32, cetre caps, light weight works wheel nuts with Bridgestone Adrenalin tyres 235/40/18 $1800 (needs 1 new tyre, only been on car 2 months)

R33 gtr front hubs - $400

Parts reduced;

Seats - $50 ea

carpet - $50

car mats - $80

stereo - $250

sidesskirts (both) / rear bar - $50

boot and drift wing - $300

cheers,

Michael