SAU Community

Camera Mount

PranK

Hey All,

As demonstrated by Majanal at the last track day, I have an in car camera mount that uses a CRAZY lever-operated suction cap to affix to any smooth surface. These are great to attch your video camera to the inside rear window of your car facing inwards or outwards. I know a guy who makes these and I may be able to organise a few to sell.

They will be around the $60 mark.

If you are keen, show your hand!

The video of inside dans car will be up tonight, plus i will post some pictures of the actual unit.

Christian

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes yes yes.

do you have any specs on the suction capability of the cap? I mean, will it come off next time a roll a car?

and as a word of warning, these may be OK for track days (depending on the organisers), but you need a mounted and welded box for racing :D

ok,

right click the link, left click 'save target as' ..

approx 3MB 55secs long - POOR quality (made for quick d/load) - viewing out the back of Majanals car.

Click here

its a .wmv format, so make sure you can play it - all windows machines should be fine (notice i said 'should').

I've had toruble with so many .wmv files and his one's no exception. What codec does it need?

Cheers,

Nick

Originally posted by PranK

ok,  

right click the link, left click 'save target as' ..  

approx 3MB 55secs long - POOR quality (made for quick d/load) - viewing out the back of Majanals car.

Click here

its a .wmv format, so make sure you can play it - all windows machines should be fine (notice i said 'should').