SAU Community

Stagea ECU pics..

Nameless EJ6

For those who were wondering about my threads concerning my R33 AWD RB25DET engine.

I found out today the engine IS from the stagea. Here's some pics of the ecu that was overnighted..

Here are links to the thread with the engine pics for those who didn't see it.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...&threadid=21242

Can anyone tell me anything about the stagea here?

>Nameless EJ6:

The engine you have possibly came from either a Stagea 25t RS Four, a 25t X Four, or a 25t RS Four V.

It didn't come from a 25t RS Four S because they only came with an MT trasmission.

Stagea 25t RS Four (V, X) - E-WGNC34

Engine: RB25DET 2498cc in-line 6 Turbo

Power: 235ps (174kw) @ 6400rpm

Torque: 28.0kg/m @ 4800rpm

Type: 4WD

Transmission: AT only

Weight: 1620kgs

The Stagea debuted in September 1996, using the R33 FR platform wich used a 2.0L RB20E SOHC engine. The RB25DEt made an appearance in Sept 1997. The 4WD versions make use of a "Syncro Mode" ATTESA 4WD system (50/50 torque split?). In Sept 1998 there was a minor model change, the most obvious differences being the different front grill and incorporated fog-lamps, and the adoption of the NEO Straight 6 RB25, the turbo version which of course put out 280ps. The "Autech Version 260RS", the most famous of them all, had the RB26DETT installed, and took the crown for most awsome wagon from the Mitsubishi Legnum like Nissan had planned all along.

Debut>stcatalogrsv.jpgModel change>stcatalog4.jpgAutech 260RS>stcatalog260.jpg