SAU Community

Impul Bodykit For R34 Gtt

I'm looking around for a bodykit for my black gtt and really like the look of this kit but the only place that seems to have it is carmate but I'd prefer not to go to these guys as their rep is anything but good

This is the kit in question http://carmate.com/product_details.php?pro...S&p_id=9948

Does anyone know if this kit has any other name oither than 'OT Style' ?? Any other suppliers/fitters in Sydney ? Cheers

Edited by Delta Force

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for the whole kit not just side skirts ... so is the above rear/front bar also 'impul' ?

Edit: quick googlezor actually shows yep, that whole kit is 'IMPUL' http://www.impul.co.jp/products/complete/r34.skyline.htm

Cheers, that makes searching for another seller much easier.

Edited by Delta Force

Fark, doesn't look so good on a black GTT (I have a black one) or maybe it's just their crappy shots and the fact that r34 has no wing :D

HAHAHAHAHAH! yeah it looks pretty bad for some reason. i advise you to go either genuine nismo, or bomex, or do-lucks or top secret.

yeah back to the drawing board methinks ...

I'd still like to see a black gtt with the full impul kit though .. the one pictured above at the jracing web site doesn't do it justice I think with that cheesy silver mesh, no wing and bad pics. I'll never understand why some retailers put so little effort in advertising their goods, it's as if they want to turn people off from buying..grr

Having said I do like the side profile look even on that jracing one .. I wish they had better shots of front and rear though

dude pm gr34tt and alien they both have it, you cant have a better looking kit without gettin a gtr face on her on a blak car

j racing is in canberra and is the only seller i could find...1000 for the kit or ebay

Edited by DECIM8

I've just looked at gr34tt's one and he only has one photo in the forums and that's a factory nismo front bar (no other shots) Alien has the impul front bar with black mesh which looks pretty good but he has no side skirts whatsoever and has a nismo factory rear bar. I don't think there's anyone with the full impul kit on a black gtt (I've already gone through that R34 photos thread twice ..all 20+ pages of it ugh)

JSAI (trader) are apparently releasing a couple of GTT kits soon so I'm gonna wait a bit and see what those turn out to be like.

Just wanna say one thing though ... if I had a WHITE gt-t there's no other kit I'd even consider. The impul looks so damn good on all the white gtt's I've seen.

Edited by Delta Force

Cwest looks good on gtt and veilside skirts are great on white but N/a in aust.

Check out the NSW event section in particular the cruise to the blue mountains you should spot some pix of them there.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ill chuck some pics up, trail fitted the kit (www.psiparts.com)

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

kit will be painted in about week or so then fitted, will update pics when i get back from tafe

Edited by ian_and1

were they genuine items or fibreglass?

does anyone know how much the genuine plastic IMPUL side skirts for an R34 GTT cost ? I have the carmate ones installed and while the fit is good they've managed to crack them in 2 corners while fitting, leave a couple of gaps etc .. and I'm fretting everytime passengers get in/out of the car just waiting for someone to snag on the passenger sideskirts and crack it good