SAU Community

Central Coast Dyno Day 19th July

Mr Illuminator

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate gonna have to pull out, iv'e just had some fresh mod's done and had power run's with that, i'm now saving up to have turbo installed, so wont be able to blow any coin on another set of power run's. I will still come down and check out the cars, see whats running and have a chat too some of the crew though.

i'll come along and put the car on

Shall we meet up early on the morning Mitch??? Organise a cruise from Berowra truckstop for all the Sydney peeps???

Shall we meet up early on the morning Mitch??? Organise a cruise from Berowra truckstop for all the Sydney peeps???

yeah that would be good.

here is a link of where berowra truck stop is. i'll leave the time up to you.

yeh if ya could that would be great, nfi where the place is :S
yeah that would be good.

here is a link of where berowra truck stop is. i'll leave the time up to you.

Well if you want to get there just before 8am.. (Adam is usually earlyish) then say meet at 6.45am (truck stop as per above linky) for a 7am departure???

I also propose maybe a wisemans run back to Sydney.... instead of OPH :D

Well if you want to get there just before 8am.. (Adam is usually earlyish) then say meet at 6.45am (truck stop as per above linky) for a 7am departure???

I also propose maybe a wisemans run back to Sydney.... instead of OPH :D

a bit early but yeah sounds good.

hey guys what are the cops like up there and roughly how long would it take to get there from sydeny

takes about 20mins to 30mins leaving from berowra, sitting on the speed limit. cops are ok if you don't be a smart arse. never had a problem with them

hey guys what are the cops like up there and roughly how long would it take to get there from sydeny

I live up the road from TM, the cops are ok but when they call your pod filter a blow off valve (in a n/a car) don't second guess them. :thumbsup:

I got midnight shifts all week but if im awake ill come down for a quick look.

i got defected once for having a twin turbo gtst but they took the compressor housing as one turbo and the exhaust housing for the second turbo then they ticked every box apart from suspension and red sticked it to be towed home

TM Autosports is quite easy to find, take the Tuggerah / Enterance exit. Turn left at the first roundabout out the front of Tuggerah shopping centre and follow it to the end ( roundabout ) and turn right. Its about 100m on the left.

Police are ok, just dont be silly and obey road rules.