SAU Community

Central Coast Dyno Day 19th July

Mr Illuminator

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit early but yeah sounds good.

Bit early!! lol..... starting at 3am all week is "a bit early" ...farking WYD...

Anyhoo... will take about 45mins to get there from the truck stop.... so we will have time to nip into the McDonalds at Tuggerah :laugh:

And it allows for any later comers.... ie ME! I'm always 5-10 mins late getting to the truck stop on a Thursday night!

Bit early!! lol..... starting at 3am all week is "a bit early" ...farking WYD...

Anyhoo... will take about 45mins to get there from the truck stop.... so we will have time to nip into the McDonalds at Tuggerah :(

And it allows for any later comers.... ie ME! I'm always 5-10 mins late getting to the truck stop on a Thursday night!

3am is way to early

i've been off work for 3 months and i go to bed at 2-3am and wake up at 11ish.

I'm headed up with 2 friends of mine. One in a 34 and the other in a 180SX. Hope that's alright! At least it's still a Nissan. :) We'll try and meet you guys at the truck stop as well. :rofl:

I'm headed up with 2 friends of mine. One in a 34 and the other in a 180SX. Hope that's alright! At least it's still a Nissan. :D We'll try and meet you guys at the truck stop as well. :(

Yeh cool, everyone welcome no matter what you drive, but its lookin like a big Nissan day with around 25 nissans so far comfirmed and 10 uncomfirmed + a couple of commonwhores and wrx's. :ermm:

How about old mate and his Ferrari? Any luck?

No luck, he thinks its too expensive to thrash on a dyno, that and he proberly doesnt want to be outdone by my pulsar and all the skylines comin

Start off topic

What's with people trying to bring back hp as a unit of measurement lately?

end off topic

it seem like you have more power, but it's the same.

Was good fun up there this morning. Big turnout - they're probably still going! My stocker made 135kW and my mate's R34 GT-T stocker made 175kW. Not too bad.

Anna was having some settings issues with her EBC, so 'only' made 318kW. Yeah - only. Mitch's GTR also had some issues I think? What was the story there, mate? I didn't chat to you about it but highest I saw it make was just under 180kW?

Brian's R33 with hi-flowed turbo made 194kW, which was a little confusing after it made 218kW last dyno run it did.

But on a positive note, Michael's R32 GTR ran 240kW at the wheels with his Trust turbos. Great result for him. Plenty more in it with some new coilpacks and some better engine management. :) Really like the car mate. Nice to meet you, too.

was agood day and turnout. Anna's gone for a second run to sort out the boost problem.

yeah i thought it would have got more than that. maybe it's his dyno settings or something. it's running stock ecu, turbos and boost. guy said that it was making plenty more power but the rev limiter cut in. who knows. time for ecu

have some photos will up load later.

Micheal and me went wisemans home. fark i love that road.

Yeah good day!! And Mitch, I told you I would be late this morning!!!! Big thanks to the organisers and TM for a great BBQ and smooth running day....

I got's trophys and stuff thanks to the 34GTR not "being in the running for the top figure" ..... It made a PB of 374rwkw I think it was... and Adam threw his monster 33 gtst on at the end and got 439rwkw!! Next run was looking better but it started to jump off the rollers so he backed off ... oh and on 26 or 27psi....

EBC not sorted either, I made an extra 0.2rwkw on the second go.... I definitely should not try to tune, I obviously suck!! .... but semi sorted this evening... turns out its part us mucking with the settings on the rd and the fact that the new wide band was installed further up the dump, so all my afr's are alot richer... 10.9 to be exact!! lol *goes back to hitman with head hung low and gets fixed* :)

And on a side note... got a call from a fellow 33 Gtst owner that ran an 11.3 at 130mph today !!! Who says you need 4wd at the drags!!

And on a side note... got a call from a fellow 33 Gtst owner that ran an 11.3 at 130mph today !!! Who says you need 4wd at the drags!!

yup and i got it on camera :).. well done by the way

First dyno day and it was a great day, met plenty of people specially guys who met up at berowra, hodwy guys

Managed 240kw on low boost, couldn't get a decent run on high coz my coils don't like me :( But still very happy :P

Was winning 6cyl ft and power per ton classes until anna did her run :)

Got plenty of photos and got anna's runs on vid

Lol, subie liberty sti = 89kw 1st fun

:D!

Thanks to the guys running it, they were great and helpful :)

Thanx to everyone that came out today to make this a great success with over 38 cars run.

congrats to Anna for takin out 6cyl forced and outright winner.

I have photos of every car and figures and will post up very soon.

All in all it was a excellent day, big crowd and some great numbers. I was stoked with my PB of 207.3kw in the n15 pulsar. I was done for first by the TX3 pumpin out 270kw congrats Rob.

Adams R33 with the rb26 was nut with 439.2 (one angry car)

Wow! Sounds like we missed out on a lot! I'm confused though - how did Anna swindle the trophies if the R34 GTR and Adam's 33 both ran? You got those TM guys on the payroll, Anna? :D

I'm shocked by the 270kW from the KF TX3. That's massive for a 1800cc 4 cylinder.

EDIT: Photos please! :)

Edited by HuH