SAU Community

Central Coast Dyno Day 19th July

Mr Illuminator

yeah Anna you did say you were going to be late but still was on time. and congrayes for taking out best 6 cyl f/i

and also a thanks tto the guys for running he day

and wheres my cleaning stuff j/k :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we didn't come because Dave needs to harden up a little...he was still on the lounge way past midday from the night before.

im dropping off the bag of quickset concrete today when im able to again 'operate machinery'

Congrats Anna...what did you roll?

Edited by DiRTgarage

The 34GTR and Adams car were only some wow factor... I asked Adam when I said wtf how did I win????

Ryan: I don't have them on the payroll.... If I did i'd try and swindle Adams 439rwkw monster! ! :D

Mitch: lol... Il split half of mine or you can wrestle Wayne for his stuff :)

Paul: I ran a lowly 318.8rwkw.... Note to self to not mess around with EBC without recording the settings that Hitman tuned it at....lol .. I lost a good 27rwkw and power curve is completely different!! I have to head back Monday to get it fixed now!! Although realised last night that as we moved the wide band location when replacing the faulty control unit it has changed my AFR's from 11.7's down to 10.9s under full load!!!!

Wow! Sounds like we missed out on a lot! I'm confused though - how did Anna swindle the trophies if the R34 GTR and Adam's 33 both ran? You got those TM guys on the payroll, Anna? :D

I'm shocked by the 270kW from the KF TX3. That's massive for a 1800cc 4 cylinder.

EDIT: Photos please! :)

The laser got top 4 cylinder F/I obviously and also highest kw per litre too... that thing has some balls!! Power to weight would be nuts... what do they weigh??

Yeah I'll say. Can't remember what they weigh standard but that one would be around the 1000kg mark or less with everything stripped out like it is. They run in it FWD only as well, even though the TX3s are 4WD standard. From memory the guy said it runs 11s on street tyres, but they're heading back to the strip with slicks on it for another go. It's a straight up drag car apparently. It lives there at TM Auto.

Photos of every car on the dyno, except for mine! Ripped off. :bunny:

Michael, where are your pics? :/

sorry,, off topic guys

Hey HuH,, are u a guy who i met infront of the Hungry Jack/Burger King that morning?

cheers

No, no. That's not me. My car is the one in my avatar with the Z-7 wheels. Michael (GimpyDammit) went on this cruise in his 32 with 34 GTR wheels? But he's definitely not the only 32 owner with 34 wheels, as I'm sure you know.

Photos of every car on the dyno, except for mine! Ripped off. :bunny:

Michael, where are your pics? :/

Lol,

I was gunna upload them when i got home but i ended up going to sleep :bunny: (4hrs sleep over the last 2 days)

I'll fix them up when I get home tonight :P

Anyone know how the blue R34 did?

Yes, please. :D Would be great to see them.

The blue R34 GTR did 374kW! A personal best, apparently. We missed seeing it in action but Anna filled us in earlier in this thread.

Hey does anyone know what sort of rim's were on the black r32 that was parked across from TM driveway? They were polished 5 spoke's with a bit of dish. If anyone know's the car or wheels im talking about let me know, i want them for my s13 hahaha

Ah there's my car. :D Thanks for the pic.

My black R32 was the only one that I saw there on Saturday - but my wheels are 7 spoke, not dished and they're bronze not polished. So I don't think it was me! What time was it though, because I really didn't see another black 32?

Yeh i seen the car and mags your talking about. They were seriously hot rims with deeeep dish. They were a brand ive never heard of before, but cant remember what they were. Someone here must know though.

First dyno day and it was a great day, met plenty of people specially guys who met up at berowra, hodwy guys

Managed 240kw on low boost, couldn't get a decent run on high coz my coils don't like me :) But still very happy :D

Was winning 6cyl ft and power per ton classes until anna did her run :D

Got plenty of photos and got anna's runs on vid

Lol, subie liberty sti = 89kw 1st fun

:(!

Thanks to the guys running it, they were great and helpful :)

ease up lol

Im stuffed if i know what happened there.. 2nd and 3rd run pulled 135kw @ 4wheels.. not bad for a stocker..

and damn subaru put to much fuel into it.. was running 10:1s .. choking the thing to death