SAU Community

Central Coast Dyno Day 19th July

Mr Illuminator

Got photos of camera, how's the best way to upload them?

See some ppl use photobucket or something?

Ah, great. :D There's a few ways to do it. You can do it through SAU if you like. There is an attachments bit underneath the box you type in if you click on 'Add Reply' instead of 'Fast Reply'. Otherwise, ImageShack is probably the easiest. http://www.imageshack.us

Edited by HuH

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats it, cept for 2 or 3 from our drive back, mainly with Mitch in them, if you want them i'll send you the links

I also have vidz of Anna's runs but cbf doing it now, maybe tomorrow

Anyone else got photo's?

Yeah the rim's were sick ey, i don't think this r32 ran the dyno. It was there around 12-1 from what i saw, left between 1-130. May of had wide body rear gaurds, though im not 100% sure.

If anyone know's the owner or what rims they were let me know, im keen as.

cheers.

Michael, photos look great. Thanks. :P Those chrome wheels on the Ford ute were some of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

Pity I missed out on seeing this other black 32. :D I got home at midday, so it obviously turned up after I left. Would love to see a picture if anyone has one.

Cheers mate :action-smiley-069:

Ford's engine bay was pretty impressive, even if the rims wern't my taste.

I had a few other things to do otherwise i would have stayed around, wanted to see the 34 run, and the white evo.

Yeh i seen the car and mags your talking about. They were seriously hot rims with deeeep dish. They were a brand ive never heard of before, but cant remember what they were. Someone here must know though.

that r32 you're talkin about are you sure it was black?Or was it a blue gtr with no wing n sittin on the ground if so thats my car

might of been you, had no wing and was pretty f**king low. Show us some pics of rim's, but yeah coulda been dark blue man.

these pics arent from the dyno day but yeh its the car

P62702561.jpg

P62700501.jpg

Yeah man they the rim's, they are f**king clean man, what are they? mind if i ask price and where you got them from etc? the 32 look's smick man, i was impressed.

Pm me the details if you can mate, would be much appreciated.

Cheers macca.

yea love those wheels

Thanks man

Ah I did see you there. Yours was one of the first in line to be dyno'd, yeah?

Yeh it was 2nd on the dyno so not happy with the results ay

Yeah man they the rim's, they are f**king clean man, what are they? mind if i ask price and where you got them from etc? the 32 look's smick man, i was impressed.

Pm me the details if you can mate, would be much appreciated.

Cheers macca.

Thanks man.No body put any pics of it up ay.Plus everyone thinks its a gts-t cos of the height and no wing etc.Pisses me off personally.I'll P.M you soon

Yeah thats the rims and car. The pumped out guards are a give away its a gtr. I also would love to know what rims and sizes they are. Great lookin car Travis. Have got a pic and dyno result, ill post it up as soon as photobucket comes back up from maintanance.

It put down 175.3kw and seemed to be still climbing until it suddenly dropped off. You should see alot bigger no. when you get that sorted out.