SAU Community

Central Coast Dyno Day 19th July

Mr Illuminator

Yeah thats the rims and car. The pumped out guards are a give away its a gtr. I also would love to know what rims and sizes they are. Great lookin car Travis. Have got a pic and dyno result, ill post it up as soon as photobucket comes back up from maintanance.

It put down 175.3kw and seemed to be still climbing until it suddenly dropped off. You should see alot bigger no. when you get that sorted out.

well i think it hit spped limiter when the power dropped off.So if it wasnt so gay it should have made more.Thanks for your comments ay i try to make the car look nice.Rims are axis 19x9.5s.The car is running way to rich as well adam was sayin that that could be a problem so power fc will sort that but yeh gotta sort the money out for that

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your comments ay i try to make the car look nice.Rims are axis 19x9.5

Hi Travis32

if u don't mind, can i try your wheels on my car when we meet next time? just wanna see how they sit/look under my guards

nice looking wheels mate!

Hi Travis32

if u don't mind, can i try your wheels on my car when we meet next time? just wanna see how they sit/look under my guards

nice looking wheels mate!

We'll have to see man not sure if they'll fit ay

Yeh it was 2nd on the dyno so not happy with the results ay

Yeah I was real surprised. I thought it might've been a worked GTS-t with GTR guards. But I thought 'surely you wouldn't get plates saying RB26 if it didn't have one'. PowerFC will make a difference mate. You'll get heaps more out.

Yeah I was real surprised. I thought it might've been a worked GTS-t with GTR guards. But I thought 'surely you wouldn't get plates saying RB26 if it didn't have one'. PowerFC will make a difference mate. You'll get heaps more out.

Yeh but keeping in mind the car is fairly stock and i think it hit speed limiter.Thats why think it dropped so sudden like it did.Power fc and turbo etc are on the cards but just gotta get the money together