SAU Community

Wanted To Borrow

Nightcrawler

Hey all,

I just recently got a R33 from interstate and I am having a nightmare getting it through stupid regency!! Didn't realise Regency was so strict. Anyway, I need the following to borrow:

R33 stock turbo

R33 stock suspension

R33 stock castor rods

R33 stock spoiler

I am happy to give some cash/ alcohol for your troubles. If suspension is in good condition then I may even buy it.

Also if anyone knows of somewhere that I can hire the above parts then please let me know!!

Thankyou very much in advance

Franky

• 2 weeks later...

That's right .. if it's more convenient you can always grab from my place if that's alright with Luke. Btw, was gonna drop ya off some beer too Luke! haha.

Hey guys ive been helped out by several people here already and was hoping someone could help me with a few last parts!

I need a stock R32 Steering wheel. I have my current one taken off so if i could just sorta borrow it XD that would be good also.

I also need an uncut reinforcement bar for an R32.

Im heading to Regency this Wednesday.

Thanks alot!

Eh Fellas,

need to borrow R33 GTR Stock rims to go through regency/compliance. Will pay cash, or free time at arena lol, up to u all.

Cheers.

You can borrow some r34 Gtt wheels with newish tyres if they will do.

Luke

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

After my nightmare with regency, I finally have my car back on the road :sick: . As a result I have some stock parts sitting in my garage that ppl can borrow:

R33 S1 stock steering wheel

R33 S1 stock front castor rods

R33 S1 stock spoiler

Also I have a R33 S1 stock turbo that I will lend out for $75 for a week. It will come with all necessary fittings such as pipes, banjo bolts etc so u dont have to run around for little bits and pieces. The turbo is in fairly good nick and should not get damaged easily but any damages will be borrowers responsibilty.

If you need to contact me urgently then email would be the best way: [email protected]

cheers

franky

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys wanted to know if anyone has a set of wheels i can borrow late this coming week pref thurs or friday??, doesn't have to be stock just anything 5 stud i only need them for a bout a hour and im willing to pay too if needed, thanks

Edited by /2on