SAU Community

Wanted To Borrow

Nightcrawler

Guys

I need to borrow a few parts to get through stupid Regency again;

-R32 Stock suspension

-R32 Stock catback exhaust (incl. cat)

-R32 Stock Steering Wheel

I have the appoinment Friday week. hope anyone can help.

Thanks

Ric

hey guys i need to borrow some stockies for a week or 2 till i can pick up my new rims as ive got someone to buy my rims now.

oh and ill give you something for your troubles cash or booze we'll work something out

cheers

Edited by Import S13

hey guys i need to borrow some stockies for a week or 2 till i can pick up my new rims as ive got someone to buy my rims now.

oh and ill give you something for your troubles cash or booze we'll work something out

cheers

i have a set of 33 stockies with decent tread your welcome to borrow :thanks:

Hey guys, just getting there getting the car back to stock, but need the last few bits.

- Stock Cat (R32 or R33 they should be the same)

- Stock R32 Front bar

- R32 Rb20 valley cover

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Ric

Hey guys,

Firstly great idea with this thread!

I got defected Saturday night for front ride height being 3 cm too low... Cop was so smug and proud that he found it too. Any help with the following would be appreciated:

R32 stock steering wheel

R32 stock exhaust

Front GTS4/GTR R32 springs

Cheers,

Tom

Hey guys,

Firstly great idea with this thread!

I got defected Saturday night for front ride height being 3 cm too low... Cop was so smug and proud that he found it too. Any help with the following would be appreciated:

R32 stock steering wheel

R32 stock exhaust

Front GTS4/GTR R32 springs

Cheers,

Tom

Got off defect today without the hassles of regency!

My mum thought it'd be a good idea to call regency and check with them actual ride height measurements seeing the cop was a bit suspect with his knowledge.

The cop quoted R32 turbo ride height at 360mm all round, of which I was too low at the front. Regency's official requirement for an R32 turbo is front: 345mm and rear: 255mm, which, by my measurements make me legal.

After a bit of discussion with a few different cops on the phone (and thanks to a few helpful phone numbers and names given by a family friend who is a policeman) it was agreed that the 360mm requirement does not even exist! Another cop came to me house and measured up my suspension...gave me a little leeway and took my sticker off!

Lesson - Never assume the police are right, always check into it yourself

R32 turbo is front: 345mm and rear: 255mm,

255? i didnt think you'd be able to go that low at the rear..wild

ohh and richo i got a stock r32 cat u can borrow mate...PM me

Edited by vinnie32GTS4

• 2 weeks later...

after a stock front bar below the bonnet for an R33 for 2 weeks or so, mine got damaged on the weekend and need one to get me by until oct 24th when more stock for the same front i had comes back in adel.

after a stock front bar below the bonnet for an R33 for 2 weeks or so, mine got damaged on the weekend and need one to get me by until oct 24th when more stock for the same front i had comes back in adel.

What bar do you need?

Krishy has my series 1 R33 bar (but I believe he is off of his defect now) and you are welcome to borrow it when I get it back.

What bar do you need?

Krishy has my series 1 R33 bar (but I believe he is off of his defect now) and you are welcome to borrow it when I get it back.

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0121ru3.jpg

is the damaged part of my car

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0120vp5.jpg

is what my car looks like now :w00t: you can see why i wouldn't be too keen on driving it as is.

can you send me some contact details and when you'll be back? would really appreciate it :wacko:

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0121ru3.jpg

is the damaged part of my car

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0120vp5.jpg

is what my car looks like now :D you can see why i wouldn't be too keen on driving it as is.

can you send me some contact details and when you'll be back? would really appreciate it :)

I have a stock maroon one you can borrow if you cant get 4door_sleepers in time.

Krishy will have my old bar back Thursday afternoon if you can wait till then

post-1720-1223339715_thumb.jpg

Hey, was wondering if someone could lend me the Tein spanners so i can adjust my ride height. I have the "HA" Tein Coilovers..Possible even give me a hand lowering it.....never done it before.. cheers