SAU Community

Wanted To Borrow

Nightcrawler

Hi all.

I have noticed a lot of Stageas popping up so I thought I would post up what I have to lend out to get people through regency or off defect;

- Stock exhaust for a S1

- Stock suspension that came out of a S1 but will fit a S2 providing it isn't a RS-Four-S (factory manual as the mounts are different).

- Stock suspension from my S2 RS-Four-S with RS*R springs that are way over legal height which will also fit a RS260 I am told.

Cheers,

Peter.

i have a 33 sitting at home, if any1 needs any parts to get through regancy just let me know, mine has just gone through regancy, cost me $13,000 cause of all the shit i had to buy for it, didnt know any1 in adelaide to borrow from, lol, thats is until the car sells, cheers ken

i have a 33 sitting at home, if any1 needs any parts to get through regancy just let me know, mine has just gone through regancy, cost me $13,000 cause of all the shit i had to buy for it, didnt know any1 in adelaide to borrow from, lol, thats is until the car sells, cheers ken

you could have bought a nice series 1 r33 for that price ... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Have the following stock parts available for R34 GTt. PM me if u want anything, its all boxed up in my shed just incase i need it

air box with filter

BOV

Intercooler

Cams

Injectors

Front Pipe

Cat Back (sorry cat center is punched out)

Rims with tyres

AFM

Fuel pump

ECU

Pressure plate (needs new center bearing)

Clutch

Flywheel

In need for compliance: (if people want to sell it to me thats fine)

R32 GTR seat

R32 GTR standard suspension

R32 GTR standard exhaust

R32 GTST standard suspension

R32 GTST standard exhaust

R32 GTST all standard arms :)

R32 GTST intercooler

Cheers,

Guys

In need for compliance: (if people want to sell it to me thats fine)

R32 GTR seat

R32 GTR standard suspension

R32 GTR standard exhaust

R32 GTST standard suspension

R32 GTST standard exhaust

R32 GTST all standard arms :P

R32 GTST intercooler

Cheers,

Guys

Cheers guys, Already got some parts lent to me.

Also after;

R32 Standard Steering Wheel

R32 Uncut Reo

Edited by JiN_MaN

Have the following stock parts available for R34 GTt. PM me if u want anything, its all boxed up in my shed just incase i need it

air box with filter

BOV

Intercooler

Cams

Injectors

Front Pipe

Cat Back (sorry cat center is punched out)

Rims with tyres

AFM

Fuel pump

ECU

Pressure plate (needs new center bearing)

Clutch

Flywheel

Also have standard coilpacks

Sorry CAT was binned when high flow cat was put on

• 2 weeks later...

Petrol Generator 2000W or more

Has anyone got a generator I can borrow for a week. I need to drill 600 holes into concrete and there is on power at the site. With any luck I will finish over the weekend, but if it was possible to use it early next week as well that would be great.

PM me if you can help.

Guy

he copied me :blush:

LOL...are you being serious?? No offence luke but i have never even seen your car, let alone copied your 'style'..My girlfriend bought one over a year ago and wen this one came up at the right price i couldnt resist..As for the WORK rims well if youve got em, why not use em? dont stress mate, i wont rain on your parade, clearly your the original 34 4door style guru wizard... :banana: