SAU Community

Melbourne V35s

Now that I'm likely to finally get my car in the next week or so - who is interested in arranging a Melbourne V35 meet in the next few weeks?

Most of the people here are from WA or NSW. I only know of one other person in Melbourne, being Rianto...

Put yourself down if interested!

So four of us in all of Melbourne???

Will try and make it down to the meet as well...

there are more than 4. I had my hands on one today in boronia that I do not think is on here.

saw one of you boys (well a silver v35) bout 40min ago turnin off dande frankston rd onto princess. my ex's bro inlaw also owns one. fkn twin turbo thing. i like. see y'all at the meet

there are more than 4. I had my hands on one today in boronia that I do not think is on here.

I'm on here every now and again.... thanks again for the setup Chris :P

saw one of you boys (well a silver v35) bout 40min ago turnin off dande frankston rd onto princess. my ex's bro inlaw also owns one. fkn twin turbo thing. i like. see y'all at the meet

Not mine, but if you're in EHills you should be spotting me :banana:

Now I'm peeved - I can't get a "risky" registration appointment until Tuesday :D... will have to miss the East-West meet.

But still keen to have a V35 one in the very near future. Maybe a nice photoshoot along the beach.

It's not risky because it's stock or not... VicRoads require all imports being registered for the first time to go through the full inspection.

Same in NSW, it take about 30 minutes to do the inspection and 2 hours waiting outside the workshop and 2 week to booking that. WTF........................

Did anyone go on the East-West cruise last night?

My girlfriend saw another blue 350GT on North Rd today, so there must be a fair few of us around.

Do we need special SAU stickers since we have V35s?

There may be a few in Melbourne but not all are on this forum or even some are unaware of this forum. They could be on MCCR :) lol

Lets make them aware!

Now that I'm registered, and Rianto is getting his done next week, let's say we make a date for this Melbourne meet? I actually like the Chaddy to Albert Part setup - does anyone have any other suggestions?

Must say, I'm loving the attention the V35 gets at the moment. I'm not looking forward to the day when they are as common as the R33...

Don't worry yet Max, it'll probably another couple of years before R34 become as common as R33 now, and then the V35 would follow suit in another few years after that, so take that about 5 years ? :)

plenty of time for cruises till then :ermm: