SAU Community

Melbourne V35s

Actually I was... but I wasn't on Lonsdale St. I was on Lygon & drove down Russell St @ 9ish. Anyway, you would know me by the number plates!

What is Cobalt blue??? I'm guessing you meant Athens Blue, which is a 2005+ colour?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was thinking to go to Geelong/Torquay bringing out the dog to the beach tomorrow but not actually confirmed yet...

If nothing else happening we might just take the RAV instead of the V...

I'm at work tomorrow for 12 hrs, so no go there for me... I'll wave from work on the highway.

As for tomorrow, I wouldn't bother, it is going to be 30 degrees and that means to many tourists, esecially Melbournites... ooopps no disrespect!

I like to keep away from the Coast on really warm days too, unless I can be down to Lorne (+) and home by Midday.

• 7 months later...

Hey Melbourne owners how you doing?

Just picked up my V35 yesterday (now watching Champions League final hence I'm writing at this time), the car will be taken to Vic Roads this coming Monday for registration.

So how about a meet/cruise sometime soon, good chance to meet all Melbourne owners. I've seen a few around but definitely not many. Let me know any interest.

Great than perhaps a few of us can have a get together soon.

I'm registering mine tomorrow morning, hopefully no issues!!

YESSSSS, the car is officially registered in Victoria now, only one little issue VicRoads picked up, the VIN number wasn't stamped on the chassis of the car, it was just a plaque bolted onto the chassis and apparently that is not good enough anymore.

So just had to drive 3kms up Lygon street to the nearest mechanic to get the VIN number stamped, and 30 minutes (I had to wait) and $20 later I was back at VicRoads getting the registration papers.

Drove it to work today and loved it, what was funny is that one of the mechanics at the place I went to asked me if it was a 350z, hahaha. (I've badged the car so he could not tell it was a skyline)

Ready for a mini meet/little cruise when "siu loong bao" gets his car and everyone is ready!!!

That's right Chris, it'll be in your capable hands on Friday!

Can't wait to play with all the goodies after you guys are done!

Hey Benny Le,

Doesn't appear to be too much interest in a meet out there, everyone must be busy around now.

I'm still keen though!!!