SAU Community

Updated: Skylines Australia T-Shirts. ORDERS CLOSE TUESDAY AUG. 26TH!

Originally posted by Endorean

Actually it was I that came up with the design, then Jeff used it for the seat covers.

I'll be in on a T-Shirt, no matter what logo is on it.

sorry mate, no disrespect intended.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you like this? I think it's an improvement. (This has been extracted from some artwork forwarded to me by Jamezilla.)

The front will be similar, keeping the small and simple SAU.

sau2.gif

The back will have a proper logo and the SAU URL.

sau1.gif

However, please note: The grey line around the GT logo cannot be printed as pictured. This line will be converted to black and made thicker (or completely removed) if we continue with this t-shirt design.

I can, but it would put the price of each t-shirt up considerably and really wouldn't be worth it (unless you were to drop the front print location). The logo would also have to be sized to suit a regular t-shirt, so it would look out of place on the long-sleeve t-shirts which we are also offering.

I think most people are happy with the front and back positioning.

that's cool. forgot about the long sleeve people. can you work with that "S" as suggested in either posts?

What i was thinking was using that "s" logo with the skylines australia text beneath it on front left breast with your SAU and web address logo accross back. Dark colour shirt as everyone suggested with lighter writing.

Here is a very rough idea of what i was thinking. damn, it's been a while without using photoshop.

maybe even without the words "skylines australia" under the "S" and just having the "S". We all know what it means, other car enthusiasts will know what it means...do we really need to spell it out? just more thoughts....

I'm keen for a tee either way. :)

Would everybody be happy with the design and layout as pictured in my above post, with the "S" added to the front? If so, does anybody have a high-quality version of the "S"?

Oh, and these t-shirts will definitely be available in a range of colours, with your choice of short or long sleeves. Hopefully everybody will be happy. :)

P1E: S-logo traced and sent as Ill-7. A single-colour only version of GT artwork sent with correct line weight on GT logo.

I noticed in your preview post the graphic had been stretched vertically. Was this intended?

Didn't bother reading all the thread but I'll have one... $30 right?

Just let me know when and where I need to pay and I'll be in... um size I spose med or large... same size as Christian gets would probably be about right for me.

Dan.

Originally posted by Jamezilla

I noticed in your preview post the graphic had been stretched vertically. Was this intended?

Ah. No, it wasn't. It has been corrected. Is everybody now happy with this design and layout?

Front (6cm by 10cm):

sau4.gif

Back (28cm by 7cm):

sau3.gif

Yep. Back one looks tops, but the front one is still lacking something i think. Still prefer the front one that SeriesIIGTST had in his example... Actually maybe the whole thing...

Black or white material. What about blue? just to throw another spanner in the works. I can blend into my seat covers then ;)

Short sleeve!