SAU Community

Updated: Skylines Australia T-Shirts. ORDERS CLOSE TUESDAY AUG. 26TH!

The regular t-shirts will be available in black, white, light grey, navy, red and blue. I will have to confirm the available colours in the long-sleeve t-shirt range. Black, white, light grey and navy shouldn't be a problem...

Blank ink will be used on the white and light grey and white ink be used on the other fabric colours.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will definitely be going ahead with this latest design.

The cost will be $32.00 per t-shirt, or $36.00 for long-sleeves. This price includes postage (within Australia) as well as a $5.00 contribution to this forum. For those of you living outside of Australia, e-mail me and I will forward you a separate postage quote.

The t-shirts will be available in black, white, navy, light grey (marle), red and blue. The long sleeve t-shirts will be available in black, white, navy and light grey (marle). The white and light grey t-shirts will be printed using black ink, the other fabric colours will be printed using white. Keep in mind that the GT logo will not necessarily be black and white - it will be the ink colour against the t-shirt fabric colour.

We will be taking orders for probably around two weeks. Expect to see your t-shirt/s around 7-10 working days after this.

Edit: The t-shirts are rather large, so be sure to refer to the sizing chart when ordering.

How to order:

1.) Click to: http://tshirttext.com

2.) Browse to the SAU order page (linked from the home-screen).

3.) Complete and submit the order form.

4.) Wait for our e-mail, which will confirm your order and provide you with appropriate payment details.

5.) Submit your payment, together with a receipt number which we will provide in this confirmation e-mail.

It's as easy as that. You can monitor the status of your payment and order at any time by e-mailing us and quoting your order receipt number.