SAU Community

Stolen: My Super Low, White R31 :( Xlo 540, Pics Added. From Cumberland Park In The Night

Ryanrb25

Posted for a friend Hayley.

Hey guys,

Had a pretty crap wake up call from Mum about 30min ago asking where I've put my car and to see it's no longer parked outside our house sad.gif

For those that don't know it's a white S3 R31 Skyline. Manual, white rims (can't remeber make atm but will update), VERY low, no front lip on atm, twin tip exhaust, R31 club sticker in the rear quater window, exhaust technology sticker in the left hand corner of the rear window, blue interior, bunch of CD's inside, swag, gum boots, deck chairs and drizabone in the boot tongue.gif

Rego : X L O 5 4 0

Stolen from the Cumberland Park area (Suburb behind Cabra College, near Cross Rd Maccas, Cross Rd Bowl, etc)

It's been reported stolen to the police, and I am posting it here, NissanSilvia.com, MySpace, SAU and anywhere else I find.

Please tell people and keep an eye out!!! If you see it at all or know anything about it message me here, or my email [email protected] or call me 0409 123 424!!!!! I will be around the comp all day studying for Uni exams so however you can reach me is fine.

Any questions just ask.

sad.gif sad.gif

post-23597-1214286360_thumb.jpg

post-23597-1214286401_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ryanrb25

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhh Ryan that sucks! so thieves are now operating in broad daylight. Not good news for the rest of us. really hope you get it back mate!

Edited by Damo_R34

not hard to spot it

the wheels are WEDSPORTS, and the thing is frickin low

got a message out and around to all the ETSA crews in the metro area to keep an eye out for it

i remember a story i read on NS,

a blokes 32 4 door was pinched and not seen for a week or so, then another fellow NS member went for a walk with the dog one night & happened to spot it in a tent in some blokes back yard getting stripped to bits.

Cops were called and the bloke apparently didnt realise the car was parked ther, and had no knowlege of how or who dropped it there.

it probably isnt, but; that could just be a dodgy excuse, and hes really letting some theiving c*&^ts strip a stolen car in his back tent and plead ignorance to the chops.