SAU Community

Fs/ Swap: V8 Lexus Ls400/toyota Celsior

Josh_r32

For Sale

1991 Toyota Celsior/Lexus LS400 black sedan this is a very cruisy luxury pimped up car

Engine

* 4 litre 4 cam v8 auto, rear wheel drive with independent rear end and a traction control button ;)

* these puppies have 6 bolt mains so u wont spin a bearing in a hurry!

* Just serviced about 900kms ago

* timing belt replaced in 2002, now has 160xxx on the clock

* all fluids are good, no leaks, starts first go and is it excellent condition.

Interior

* In good condition with no rips in the leather, few small stains on the carpet but nothing major.

* Alpine cd player

* Aircon, full electrics etc all in good working order bar the steering wheel adjustment, which stopped working but will have a look at it when i get home as it was working before!

Exterior

* Tinted windows

* Full body kit

* Clear front indicators and headlights. exterior/body is straight also.. think it may have been resprayed black not 100% sure there are no majour dents etc just on the rear bar theres a bit of cracked paint

* Currently riding on standard rims.

Other

* Brand new JIC 'magic' coilovers just fitted and the standard air suspension and compressor has been removed

* Power steering, cruise control, electric windows, electric seat adjust, electric mirror adjust.

* Brake pads have plenty of meat left on them

These are a very reliable and luxury car, only reason im selling is i may be moving in a few months so just need a cheap car to do me until then

PRICE

$10,500 $9000 or swap for a car of lesser value

no time wasters, PM me if your interested

reply or contact via PM

Thanks

Josh

DSC00284.jpgDSC00310.jpg

What it looked like with the rims on it :D

CELSIOR_L1.jpg

Edited by grandmasterb

so ur selling the ls400 joshy.

i can vouch that this is a very tidy car... i do believe they retailed for over 100 grand and this was 19 years ago. many luxury options on these

good luck with the sale bro

LOL price on this goes up and down like a Yo Yo!

Wasn't it $9,500 in the trading post?

LOL price hasnt changed ;-)

must be a different car as i havnt advertised this anywhere else as yet..theres a couple of these about the state!! however i will be putting in the trading post in a week or so...

all the ones i saw the trading post have air suspesnion which makes the car feel like a dog trying to drift on wet tiles ha ha coilovers are the way to go :P

cheers, Josh

Edited by Josh_r32

can vouch for this car, its farkin rocks, only reason i didnt like it was it didnt handle with airbag suspension, that problem is fixed now.

P.S THIS CAR IS NOT THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN FOR SALE A MILLION TIMES, NOR IS IT THE ONE IN THE TRADING POST!

can vouch for this car, its farkin rocks, only reason i didnt like it was it didnt handle with airbag suspension, that problem is fixed now.

P.S THIS CAR IS NOT THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN FOR SALE A MILLION TIMES, NOR IS IT THE ONE IN THE TRADING POST!

thanks ross

your welcome for a drive now it has coilovers, it feels like a different car :sick:

price is negotiable..., im moving in a few months so i need to sell or swap for a car of lesser value + cash

thanks, Josh

Edited by Josh_r32

spot on Ross, im sick of people seeing a black cel and going, isnt that the one for sale here, there and everywhere.

I can vouch for this car also, never had a mechanical problem since being registered.

Goodluck with the sale josh,

its got the potential to look like this again! wheels maketh the car!

spot on Ross, im sick of people seeing a black cel and going, isnt that the one for sale here, there and everywhere.

I can vouch for this car also, never had a mechanical problem since being registered.

Goodluck with the sale josh,

its got the potential to look like this again! wheels maketh the car!

yeah it looks heaps better with rims them it! the wheels do make the caR!

i can supply (x1) of the rims in that pic ha ha :D

$9500

Edited by Josh_r32

• 2 weeks later...